or Connect

Posts by btatedash

Good point, edited to include that info. The other ones look legit though.
Here are a couple pairs of Brooks Bros. tassel loafers in shell cordovan from a seller who spells it "cordavan". One pair is new, the other looks like it was worn a few times at most. Size 11 C, brand new Size 11 D, barely worn Great price on both. (And sorry if I'm blowing up someone's potential snipe.) Edit: As Flimsychicken says below, the 11 D ones may not be cordovan, investigate more before buying. The 11 C say "genuine shell cordovan" on the sole.
Thanks for lightening my wallet. This thread delivers!
Thanks for the heads up GoldenTribe. Been waiting for another code.
How did you size the Orciani belt? Yoox's system is confusing...
Quote on Moral 2.0 in 10.5d dark brown Fifth Ave 10.5d dark brown Thanks
I think I'm ahead this month, since I returned a couple things that didn't work out. My wife joined the club for a week then decided she needed a new bikini, so call it a wash?
Nothing like another endorsement to ease temptation... I can wait. They'll still be there in July.Nice tumblr, btw. Been following you for a bit.
Damn Yoox for stacking sales! A sportcoat that I bought last month just came in, and now the same coat in a light grey is on double sale. It's a brand I hadn't tried before, Montedoro, and it fits me like a glove. All the LBM is on sale too...
I know it's late, but I'm in for this month.