or Connect

Posts by fosho

APC New Cure, sz. 28, $39 or best offer Selling these APC jeans because I never wear them. They have some light fading and the only real sign of wear is a pin size hole in the back of one of the knees (when you're wearing them this is almost impossible to see). Please note the measurements as the jeans have been tailored. Waist: 15.25" Rise: 9.5" Inseam: 33" Knee: 7" Hem: 6.25" ** Add $8 for shipping. Item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days). I'm...
Price drop. Now listed at $120. I hate the new SF classifieds. Let me bump this thread!
Price drop!
ABand of Outsiders Black and White Gingham Buttondown, sz. XS, $114 (or best offer) shipped (within US) I'm selling this great Band of Outsiders buttondown. It's in great shape with no signs of wear. I would say that it fits slightly bigger than the other Band oxfords I have in size XS, and the fabric is lighter (great for warm weather/layering). Let me know if you have any questions or would like to inquire about international shipping. MEASUREMENTS: Chest:...
Another price drop on all items!
Price drop on everything!
Price drop!
And drop!
Band of Outsiders shirt and Want Les Essentials wallet both sold! Price drop on remaining!
Price drop on most items!