or Connect

Posts by fosho

Where can I get black suede Clark's desert boots with the tan sole? (I don't just mean tan on the bottom, on the sides of the sole too).
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Mauro does nothing but shittalk about you when I'm with him. Meanwhile, Cristian's just your average, run-of-the-mill illegal alien a-hole. That sounds like Mauro. He likes to hate on the fact that I could probably take him in any feat of strength. I kind of live in the gym (see my bird chest on the Farinelli's blog).
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini I've heard stories about you, Payman. You sound far too nice to want to hang out with the likes of Cristian. Who's talking jive about me? Mauro? I've heard lots of stories about you too. I'm kind of upset I didn't get to meet you at the last party, but maybe next time. Also, I think Cristian gets kind of a bad deal around here. He's just a bearded guy trying to make a decent living.
What uupp, it's Payman! Are you going to be the new manager at Clarendon? Just wondering cause I'm planning on coming up to visit (probably in a month or so) and I want to come on a day where Cristian, you, and Mauro will all be there!
Anyone know where I can get the black suede desert boots with the tan soles? Not just the bottom part, either.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini It's being worked on and should be up in a week. Old man Farinelli showed me the mock up a few days ago and it's really pro. Definitely a huge improvement over the old website at that other place. A week!? Wow. My last week there I thought someone said February. That's pretty good to hear though.
It looks like he tried to do too much to the boat shoe. I like the all-white concept, and I think I would like it more if it had just the tassels or just the thing on the back, but with the way it is, it just looks over-designed. I guess that's Kanye and I'm sure there are people who will go apeshit over this.
I love black suede with the tan soles. I think that's a sick look and reminds me of the A.P.C. derbies from a couple seasons ago. What website did you find the black suede and tan soled ones exactly? I'd be interested in picking up a pair myself. And to go along with everyone else -- neither is "too formal" but I think if I had to pick one I'd say the leather ones are dressier.
Like I said earlier I liked a couple of the pieces, but I agree, there's nothing in there that's going to make your jaw drop. Maybe I just can't remember far back enough, but isn't A.P.C. known for minimalism and subtlety in their design? I feel like with A.P.C. if you expect something crazy you're going to feel underwhelmed, based solely on their philosophy as a brand.
Based on what's on their website, there are a lot of pieces I like. Just off the top of my head, the derbies, the cardigan, the striped shirts, and the sport jacket were nice. The only thing with A.P.C. is that a lot of their stuff seems grossly overpriced. Can anyone comment on the quality of fabric/construction/etc. in their pieces?