or Connect

Posts by fosho

Band of Outsiders Tie, SOLD! Really cool BoO tie from a couple seasons ago that I can't really find anything to wear with, and as a result, have only worn once. I thought someone else might like it since I never wear it, so I'm posting it here. Triple 5 Soul Military Jacket, Sz. S (see measurements), SOLD! This is a really cool jacket and it's pretty lightweight so it's perfect for Spring. I've worn it a couple times but it's just a little too big for my liking. I've...
Vest sold! Shirts still available!
Seriously... Another price drop... $45!!!
I'm interested in this notion that you HAVE to tuck in your shirt if you're wearing a tie. Personally, I'm 6'0 so the sides on my BoO shirts hit right at or just below my belt line. Naturally, this makes tucking my shirt (and keeping my shirt tucked) really hard to do. Anyway, my point is that I've worn a BoO shirt with a skinny tie (sometimes I tuck it in to my shirt after the 2nd button) and it's looked good. My point is -- don't get caught up in the "you HAVE to wear...
Alright, this is probably the last price drop!
Another price cut!
Quote: Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite spring cleaning is happening this weekend. How can you tuck in a BoO shirt? The sides are cut so high I found it almost impossible to tuck mine in. Looks great though.
Quote: Originally Posted by cldpsu Payman, sorry I didn't get back to you. I'm most likely going to be gone the 15th. Oh ok sweet! We should get some kabobs then, I'll be working the week before the 15th.
Quote: Originally Posted by cldpsu ^Then there's this guy...Worst ninja ever HAHA!!
Quote: Originally Posted by obeserabbit length measurement? and is the color black or blue? Oh I am interested in these as well.