or Connect

Posts by fosho

Quote: Originally Posted by cldpsu Payman, sorry I didn't get back to you. I'm most likely going to be gone the 15th. Oh ok sweet! We should get some kabobs then, I'll be working the week before the 15th.
Quote: Originally Posted by cldpsu ^Then there's this guy...Worst ninja ever HAHA!!
Quote: Originally Posted by obeserabbit length measurement? and is the color black or blue? Oh I am interested in these as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by rjakapeanut fit pics please? SENT! Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.
Fit pics of the J. Crew button-up are now available upon request! Price drops on vest (final price drop, this is as low as I can go) and H Hilfiger button-down shirt.
Hey what are the pit-to-pit and shoulder measurements? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by wmmk can you post a fit pic of the j. crew shirt? I will have a fit pic up later tonight! Edit: Something came up and I might not be able to have the fit pics up until tomorrow, but I will shoot you a PM as soon as they're up!
Yet another price drop!
Bump! Price Drop!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro In A Week Or So. Sorry For The Delay Everyone I Was In Nyc For Womens Fashion Week ( Market). I Am Back For A Couple Days And Then Off For More Business. Best, Mauro Mauro I will be in town the second week of March and I think Nathan is going to try to schedule me, I BETTER SEE YOU! -payman