or Connect

Posts by fosho

As someone who was just out of town for a week and found it really confusing when I was checking to see if you had any new styles come out while I was away -- YES, the blog would be really helpful. Good call, Michael!
Price drop! $60! BUY THIS SHIT!
I also saw the new stuff in Vegas this past week and I have to say that they are even more amazing in person. The quality is unreal and the Apolis x Filson bag will definitely live up to the hype. Great job guys! (Also, Shea is probably one of the coolest guys I've ever met).
Get a tribal arm band tattoo, or maybe one of a dragon, and then wear a lot of sleeveless tees.
Price drop again! $70! Yay!
Another price drop! $80 shipped! Get em!
How do you pronounce Daiki Suzuki?
Price drop! $90! Buy!
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Good, just making sure. It'll be that much easier for me to come up from behind and break your neck if you try stealing my thunder like that again. You wanna talk some jive!? I've been known to drop elbows on people's throats, who, I'm not to be trifled with. I look forward to meeting you so I can get an apology. Quote: Originally Posted by cldpsu ^ Payman, I know his weakness,...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Fosho, have we met? We haven't met. Unfortunately I missed you at the Xmas party, but I'm sure our paths will cross once I get back there after graduation.