or Connect

Posts by fosho

Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Good, just making sure. It'll be that much easier for me to come up from behind and break your neck if you try stealing my thunder like that again. You wanna talk some jive!? I've been known to drop elbows on people's throats, who, I'm not to be trifled with. I look forward to meeting you so I can get an apology. Quote: Originally Posted by cldpsu ^ Payman, I know his weakness,...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Fosho, have we met? We haven't met. Unfortunately I missed you at the Xmas party, but I'm sure our paths will cross once I get back there after graduation.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro ^^ correct and if it doesnt go up soon, I will be in jail for murder. PS- I am not sure why my blog is down I apologize for whatever the hell is causing the problem! Hey, the blog is working for me. I think the link in your signature is wrong. This is the correct address - http://blog.shopfarinellis.com/index.html (You just have to drop the "www." part) Wooooord.
Nudie Slim Jim Black on Black, 31 x 34, SOLD I'm selling these jeans because I'm going on a trip and I need some dough before I go. They're not the coated black Nudies, these are the black on black ones. They don't have that shine to them. They also have been washed once, so keep that in mind when looking at the color. Here are the pics:
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN Is going through Rakuten worth the trouble for PBJs, or is it best to just get it from a US retailer? I got mine from a U.S. retailer and love them. I think there should be some pics of them in the post pics of your denim thread. Those scarves are unbelievable, by the way.
Mauro is travelliiiiiinnnn.
Quote: Originally Posted by southgate house Where is all of the spring summer 2009 BoO stuff? None of the usual suspects (except for South Willard) seem to have it. Farinelli's got 1/2 of their S/S shipment back in December, and I'm guessing the other half will be there this month.
In real life, how navy are the navy pants? I'm interested in picking them up, but are they the kind of navy that looks black until you get really close?
Yes, I'm young and have two pairs. I think the only ones that look slightly weird are the dark brown ones. They look clunky for some reason?
The longer you wear them before washing the greater the contrast in fades. From what I've seen/read most people wait around six months before the first wash, but just wash them whenever they start to get smelly or whenever you feel like it.