or Connect

Posts by fosho

Selling a brand new pair of APC New Cures in size 29. These jeans have never been worn, so you're saving $45 + shipping/tax/and all the other stuff you have to pay when you buy a brand new pair. I had some buyer's remorse, unfortunately! Just one note: the jeans have been hemmed to a 32" inseam. Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to make a (reasonable) offer!
Billy Reid Bayou Boots, Dark Brown, sz. 8.5 (fit like a 9.5) These have some normal wear on them, but they are still in great shape. The only thing that you might notice is that there's a slight indention on the front left side of the toe box of the right boot. Not sure you'd notice it if I didn't mention it here, because the boots look great. I've had toe and heel guards on them since I got them, and I haven't worn them in a very long time so I decided to sell...
Shipley & Halmos Brown Plaid Buttondown Shirt, XS, $29 Lightly worn shirt that is still in great condition. Please add $5 for shipping. Items will ship via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days). Let me know if you have any questions!
MEASUREMENTS: Pit-to-Pit: 18" Shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve: 25.75" Length: 27"
$49! Sorry for the confusion.
RIchard Chai Deconstructed Blazer, Dark Blue/Black, sz. 36, $49 (or best offer) Great looking blazer worn only a couple of times. The color is like a dark blue on top of black (hard to photograph but it looks great in person). Peak lapel, center vent. Please add $8 to final price for shipping. Item will be shipped USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days).
J. Crew Chambray Buttondown Stripe Shirt, sz. XS, $19 or best offer J. Crew lightweight chambray fabric buttondown stripe shirt. Great piece. The collar has hidden buttons that keep it down, which I think is neat. Worn exactly once and is in new condition. +$5 shipping. This will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days).
Shipley & Halmos Raw Chambray Shirt, sz. S, $69 or best offer Bought this off their final sale and have only worn it once. My tailor put darts in it to make it more slim fitting, but if you don't like them you can take them out. Overall it's a great shirt. Original price is $175. +$5 shipping. This will be shipped USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days).
J. Crew 484 Selvedge Jean in Resin Wash, 29x32, $69 (or best offer) Selling a like new pair of selvedge J. Crew jeans in the resin wash. Great looking pair of jeans. You can read more about them on the J. Crew product page here. Feel free to make an offer!
Trovata Jacekt, Orange, sz. S, $19 or best offer This is a great jacket I've only worn a handful of times. It's the perfect weight for Spring/Fall and the lining is a really great looking railroad stripe. ** Add $8 for shipping. Item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days). I'm only looking to sell within the US, but if you are in Canada, shoot me an offer and I will see what I can do.