or Connect

Posts by fosho

RIchard Chai Deconstructed Blazer, Dark Blue/Black, sz. 36, $49 (or best offer) Great looking blazer worn only a couple of times. The color is like a dark blue on top of black (hard to photograph but it looks great in person). Peak lapel, center vent. Please add $8 to final price for shipping. Item will be shipped USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days).
J. Crew Chambray Buttondown Stripe Shirt, sz. XS, $19 or best offer J. Crew lightweight chambray fabric buttondown stripe shirt. Great piece. The collar has hidden buttons that keep it down, which I think is neat. Worn exactly once and is in new condition. +$5 shipping. This will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days).
Shipley & Halmos Raw Chambray Shirt, sz. S, $69 or best offer Bought this off their final sale and have only worn it once. My tailor put darts in it to make it more slim fitting, but if you don't like them you can take them out. Overall it's a great shirt. Original price is $175. +$5 shipping. This will be shipped USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days).
J. Crew 484 Selvedge Jean in Resin Wash, 29x32, $69 (or best offer) Selling a like new pair of selvedge J. Crew jeans in the resin wash. Great looking pair of jeans. You can read more about them on the J. Crew product page here. Feel free to make an offer!
Trovata Jacekt, Orange, sz. S, $19 or best offer This is a great jacket I've only worn a handful of times. It's the perfect weight for Spring/Fall and the lining is a really great looking railroad stripe. ** Add $8 for shipping. Item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days). I'm only looking to sell within the US, but if you are in Canada, shoot me an offer and I will see what I can do.
Band of Outsiders Buttondown Oxford, Light Blue, sz. XS, $49 or best offer Classic light blue buttondown oxford by Band. This has some wear on it, hence the really low selling price. There's some staining on the collar and some marker marks on the back, but I'm pretty certain you can get all of that out if you take the shirt to the cleaners (I took it after the last time I wore it 8-10 months ago and it's just been hanging in my closet ever since). The top button on the...
APC New Cure, sz. 28, $39 or best offer Selling these APC jeans because I never wear them. They have some light fading and the only real sign of wear is a pin size hole in the back of one of the knees (when you're wearing them this is almost impossible to see). Please note the measurements as the jeans have been tailored. Waist: 15.25" Rise: 9.5" Inseam: 33" Knee: 7" Hem: 6.25" ** Add $8 for shipping. Item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days). I'm...
Price drop. Now listed at $120. I hate the new SF classifieds. Let me bump this thread!
Price drop!
ABand of Outsiders Black and White Gingham Buttondown, sz. XS, $114 (or best offer) shipped (within US) I'm selling this great Band of Outsiders buttondown. It's in great shape with no signs of wear. I would say that it fits slightly bigger than the other Band oxfords I have in size XS, and the fabric is lighter (great for warm weather/layering). Let me know if you have any questions or would like to inquire about international shipping. MEASUREMENTS: Chest:...