or Connect

Posts by fosho

Ian Velardi x GQ x Gap Limited Edition City Blazer, XS (36), $135 SHIPPED This is a great slim-fitting blazer from the GQ x Gap Best New Menswear Designer collection. The jacket has never been worn out and is in perfect condition. It's a really great layering piece for the Winter. Note: the jacket does not come with the pocket square in the picture. Let me know if you have any questions. I am selling multiple items from this collection (see the "other items from this...
Saturdays Surf x GQ x Gap Limited Edition Waxed Field Jacket, S, $125 SHIPPED This jacket is from the GQ x Gap Best New Menswear Designer collection. The jacket has NEVER been worn and is in perfect condition. I bought it but later realized it was slightly larger than I'd like for me and I could not return it. Pit-to-pit: 20" Shoulders: 18" Length: 25" Arm: 25.5" Let me know if you have any questions. I am selling multiple items from this collection (see the "other items...
Saturdays Surf x GQ x Gap Limited Edition Crewneck "&" Sweater, Charcoal Grey, S, $34 SHIPPED This sweater has been worn exactly one time and is an awesome piece from the GQ x Gap Best New Menswear Designers collaboration. Note: the picture on this listing is the green one, but I am actually selling the charcoal grey version of the same sweater. Chest: 19.5" Shoulders: 18.5" Length: 24.75" Sleeve: 23.5" Let me know if you have any questions. I am selling multiple items...
Todd Snyder x GQ x Gap Limited Edition Crewneck Sweater, XS, $49 SHIPPED This sweater is from the limited editiona GQ x Gap Best New Menswear Designers collection. This sweater has NEVER been worn and is in brand new condition. It's really warm and a great layering piece for the Winter months. Let me know if you have any questions! Chest: 19.5" Length: 24.5" Let me know if you have any questions. I am selling multiple items from this collection (see the "other items from...
Todd Snyder x GQ x Gap Limited Edition Cargo Pants 29 x 30, $39 SHIPPED These pants have been lightly worn and washed a handful of times. They come from the Todd Snyder x GQ x Gap collaboration series. I really like these pants and have gotten a ton of compliments on them but the 30 inseam is just a touch short for me. The waist should fit you if you are a 29-30. Note: This listing is for the pants in the photo on this listing.
Selling a brand new pair of APC New Cures in size 29. These jeans have never been worn, so you're saving $45 + shipping/tax/and all the other stuff you have to pay when you buy a brand new pair. I had some buyer's remorse, unfortunately! Just one note: the jeans have been hemmed to a 32" inseam. Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to make a (reasonable) offer!
Billy Reid Bayou Boots, Dark Brown, sz. 8.5 (fit like a 9.5) These have some normal wear on them, but they are still in great shape. The only thing that you might notice is that there's a slight indention on the front left side of the toe box of the right boot. Not sure you'd notice it if I didn't mention it here, because the boots look great. I've had toe and heel guards on them since I got them, and I haven't worn them in a very long time so I decided to sell...
Shipley & Halmos Brown Plaid Buttondown Shirt, XS, $29 Lightly worn shirt that is still in great condition. Please add $5 for shipping. Items will ship via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days). Let me know if you have any questions!
MEASUREMENTS: Pit-to-Pit: 18" Shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve: 25.75" Length: 27"
$49! Sorry for the confusion.