or Connect

Posts by fosho

J. Crew Plaid Buttondown Shirt, XS This shirt is slightly too big for me, which is why I'm selling it but it's still a great shirt and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's only been worn a handful of times and is still in great condition. Chest measurement: 18.5"
Topman Buttdown "Overshirt", Burgandy, XS, $49 SHIPPED This shirt has never been worn so it's in brand new condition. It's a little thicker fabric so it can double as a shirt jacket if you'd like. Chest measurement: 18"
Shipley & Halmos Baseball Tee, Blue/White, S, $39 SHIPPED Worn exactly one time, this shirt is still in like new condition but I am selling it because it is a tad too big for me. Let me know if you have any questions!
Rag and Bone Thick Wool Scarf, Black/Brown/Grey, $39 SHIPPED I think I've worn this scarf once, so it's in like new condition. It's really thick so it's awesome for the Winter time. Let me know if you have any questions!
Rag and Bone Buttondown, Black, XS, $99 SHIPPED Brand new Rag and Bone shirt. Never worn, it's just been sitting in my closet. The shirt has a heavier weight to it so it's great for layering. While I really like the shirt, it's just a little small for me and it was given to me as a gift and I was unable to return it. Let me know if you have any questions! Note: I used a stock image because the lighting in my apartment wasn't good enough to take a good pic of the shirt on...
Ian Velardi x GQ x Gap Limited Edition City Blazer, XS (36), $135 SHIPPED This is a great slim-fitting blazer from the GQ x Gap Best New Menswear Designer collection. The jacket has never been worn out and is in perfect condition. It's a really great layering piece for the Winter. Note: the jacket does not come with the pocket square in the picture. Let me know if you have any questions. I am selling multiple items from this collection (see the "other items from this...
Saturdays Surf x GQ x Gap Limited Edition Waxed Field Jacket, S, $125 SHIPPED This jacket is from the GQ x Gap Best New Menswear Designer collection. The jacket has NEVER been worn and is in perfect condition. I bought it but later realized it was slightly larger than I'd like for me and I could not return it. Pit-to-pit: 20" Shoulders: 18" Length: 25" Arm: 25.5" Let me know if you have any questions. I am selling multiple items from this collection (see the "other items...
Saturdays Surf x GQ x Gap Limited Edition Crewneck "&" Sweater, Charcoal Grey, S, $34 SHIPPED This sweater has been worn exactly one time and is an awesome piece from the GQ x Gap Best New Menswear Designers collaboration. Note: the picture on this listing is the green one, but I am actually selling the charcoal grey version of the same sweater. Chest: 19.5" Shoulders: 18.5" Length: 24.75" Sleeve: 23.5" Let me know if you have any questions. I am selling multiple items...
Todd Snyder x GQ x Gap Limited Edition Crewneck Sweater, XS, $49 SHIPPED This sweater is from the limited editiona GQ x Gap Best New Menswear Designers collection. This sweater has NEVER been worn and is in brand new condition. It's really warm and a great layering piece for the Winter months. Let me know if you have any questions! Chest: 19.5" Length: 24.5" Let me know if you have any questions. I am selling multiple items from this collection (see the "other items from...
Todd Snyder x GQ x Gap Limited Edition Cargo Pants 29 x 30, $39 SHIPPED These pants have been lightly worn and washed a handful of times. They come from the Todd Snyder x GQ x Gap collaboration series. I really like these pants and have gotten a ton of compliments on them but the 30 inseam is just a touch short for me. The waist should fit you if you are a 29-30. Note: This listing is for the pants in the photo on this listing.