or Connect

Posts by fosho

This is a great looking henley that I just never wore so I thought I'd list it. It's a size XS and is in great condition. The only sign of wear is a small coffee stain on the inside of the henley placket; however, I'm pretty sure if you took some spot remover to it it will come out. I just haven't worn it in so long I never cared. I've tried including a picture but it's pretty hard to notice. Chest: 18.5" Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days)....
Slim-fitting Pure Blue Japan jeans I purchased from Blue in Green for ~$300. There's a year's worth of fading on here so you can get the great worn look of a pair of Japanese denim without actually having to break them in yourself. Note: the pants have been hemmed and altered to be slightly more tapered (see measurements below). Also, they have been washed and I purchased them as one-wash so there shouldn't be any more shrinkage (unless you dry them or something, which you...
This is a great size XS shirt from OAK NYC. I've outgrown it so I am listing it. While it's still in good condition there is some light pilling in the fabric, so I'm listing it at a very low price. Chest: 18.5" Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days). I'm willing to do discounts if you're interested in purchasing multiple items. Let me know if you have any questions!
Billykirk Mechanics Belt, Dark Brown, sz. 32 Worn exactly one time, so the belt is in great shape! I usually wear size 29-30 in pants, so it will fit you if that's your size. Let me know if you have any questions!
Jack Spade Buttondown Chambray Shirt, XS, $59 SHIPPED Really awesome shirt that I am only selling because I have a couple shirts that are very similar and need the cash right now. It's in great condition. Chest: 18.25" Shoulder: 16.25" Sleeve: 24.5" Length: 29.5"
J. Crew Plaid Buttondown Shirt, XS This shirt is slightly too big for me, which is why I'm selling it but it's still a great shirt and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's only been worn a handful of times and is still in great condition. Chest measurement: 18.5"
Topman Buttdown "Overshirt", Burgandy, XS, $49 SHIPPED This shirt has never been worn so it's in brand new condition. It's a little thicker fabric so it can double as a shirt jacket if you'd like. Chest measurement: 18"
Shipley & Halmos Baseball Tee, Blue/White, S, $39 SHIPPED Worn exactly one time, this shirt is still in like new condition but I am selling it because it is a tad too big for me. Let me know if you have any questions!
Rag and Bone Thick Wool Scarf, Black/Brown/Grey, $39 SHIPPED I think I've worn this scarf once, so it's in like new condition. It's really thick so it's awesome for the Winter time. Let me know if you have any questions!
Rag and Bone Buttondown, Black, XS, $99 SHIPPED Brand new Rag and Bone shirt. Never worn, it's just been sitting in my closet. The shirt has a heavier weight to it so it's great for layering. While I really like the shirt, it's just a little small for me and it was given to me as a gift and I was unable to return it. Let me know if you have any questions! Note: I used a stock image because the lighting in my apartment wasn't good enough to take a good pic of the shirt on...