or Connect

Posts by fosho

Sandro French Suit, Brand new, Grey, sz. 36 Chest I'm having some buyer's remorse on two Sandro suits I recently purchased (click here for link to the other listing) so I am gauging interest in them on StyleForum. The suits retailed for over $1000 but I'm looking to move them at around 40-50% off. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. The suits are brand new, the only alterations are that the pants are slightly taken in in the waist to fit a size 30...
Sandro French Suit, Brand new, Navy, sz. 36 Chest I'm having some buyer's remorse on two Sandro suits I recently purchased (click here for link to the other listing) so I am gauging interest in them on StyleForum. The suits retailed for over $1000 but I'm looking to move them at around 40-50% off. The color is also more navy than it looks in the photo. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. The suits are brand new, the only alterations are that the pants...
Rag & Bone Long Sleeve Basic Shirt, Grey, sz. XS I really like this shirt it just doesn't fit me any more. If you wear XS, you will love it. The fabric is really soft and a little stretchy. Great basic for any season. MEASUREMENTS: Chest: 17.5" Length: 24.25" Note: Cost includes Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days)
John Varvatos Barrett Boot Black sz. 9.5 These boots have some light wear on them but nothing too serious. See attached photos. Still in great condition. They fit true to size (I wear 9.5 in Clarks, Vans, and a bunch of other shoes). Note: cost includes Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days).
Rag & Bone RB15x Fatigue Canvas sz. 29 Slim straight Rag & Bone pants. Awesome color. Still in good shape (worn and washed a couple of times). Note: the pants were hemmed so they aren't as long, but only a little (I'm 6'0 tall and they're still long on me). If you are a 29-30 waist, they'll fit you. MEASUREMENTS: Waist: 15.5" Inseam: 32.5" Leg opening: 7" ** Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days)
Todd Snyder 100% Japanese Cotton Charcoal Gray T-Shirt, S, (2 Shirts) This is the best t-shirt ever made. The fabric is ridiculously soft and the fit is perfect. It retails for $70 each so this is a great deal (I'm selling two of them). Chest: 18.75"
Inapt Tight Fit Peacoat, Charcoal Gray, M (fits like XS-S) Gently worn Inapt Tight Fit Peacoat from Rakuten in good condition (no rips, tears, or anything of that nature). I don't really need to say anything else about this coat since it's been talked about at length on this forum. It was a pain in the ass getting this from Japan, but it won't be for you! Measurements: Chest: 19.5 Shoulder: 16.75 Sleeve: 25 Length: 26.5 Price includes Priority Mail shipping (2-3...
Posted!
I really love this shirt and it's still in great condition, it just doesn't fit as well as it used to that's why I'm willing to list it. Size is XS. Chest: 18.5" Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days). I'm willing to do discounts if you're interested in purchasing multiple items. Let me know if you have any questions!
This is is lightly worn and is in great condition. Looks great tucked or untucked. Size is XS. Chest: 19" Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days). I'm willing to do discounts if you're interested in purchasing multiple items. Let me know if you have any questions!