or Connect

Posts by fosho

This shirt has been lightly worn. It's a dark chambray with selvedge detailing. Although it's marked as an XS it should fit you if you normally wear small as well. Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping. Measurements: Chest: 19.25" Shoulder: 17" Length: 30"
Brand new Alexander Olch tie (regular price is $150). Bought it and never actually wore it. When I bought it the tag in the back was coming off slightly (see photo) but there are no tears or anything like that. It will take 3 seconds to stitch back on I just never did it because I never wore the tie. 2.5" at widest point. Price includes shipping (USPS Priority Mail 2-3 business days).
Brand new Alexander Olch tie (regular price is $150). Bought it and never actually wore it. When I bought it the tag in the back was coming off slightly (see photo) but there are no tears or anything like that. It will take 3 seconds to stitch back on I just never did it because I never wore the tie. 2.5" at widest point. Price includes shipping (USPS Priority Mail 2-3 business days).
rag & bone Confetti T-Shirt, Small (S), Blue This short has been washed and worn exactly once. Really great looking shirt that's in like new condition. It's also sold out everywhere now so this is the only place to get it. Chest: 17.76" Shoulder: 16" Length: 24" (Keep in mind these are approximate measurements and its a cotton tshirt so the fabric is inherently stretchy. If you wear a size small regularly, this will fit you). **Cost includes USPS Priority Mail shipping...
Florsheim by Duckie Brown Broken In Brogue Wingtip Oxfords, Dark Gray, 9.5 This is a great pair of shoes that I have only worn one time so they're in like new condition. They fit true to size, so if you wear a 9.5 in most other shoes, you should be fine with these. I'm happy to listen to any reasonable offers, but please add $9 for shipping to the final price as these will need to be shipped flat rate in a large USPS box which is $15 and change to ship. On the plus side,...
Sandro French Suit, Brand new, Navy, sz. 36 Chest I'm having some buyer's remorse on two Sandro suits I recently purchased (click here for link to the other listing) so I am gauging interest in them on StyleForum. The suits retailed for over $1000 but I'm looking to move them at around 40-50% off. The color is also more navy than it looks in the photo. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. The suits are brand new, the only alterations are that the pants...
Sandro French Suit, Brand new, Grey, sz. 36 Chest I'm having some buyer's remorse on two Sandro suits I recently purchased (click here for link to the other listing) so I am gauging interest in them on StyleForum. The suits retailed for over $1000 but I'm looking to move them at around 40-50% off. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. The suits are brand new, the only alterations are that the pants are slightly taken in in the waist to fit a size 30...
This shirt has been worn and washed exactly once. The slash is slightly faded but the shirt is still in perfect shape. This item is now sold out on their site, so if you want it, this is the place to get it! Feel free to make a (reasonable) offer. Note: cost includes Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days).
Barney's Co-Op Skinny Striped Tie, Navy, $29 SHIPPED Selling this tie because I never wear it. It's in great condition. Width at widest point: 2.25" Cost includes Priority shipping (2-3 business days)
Barney's Co-Op Skinny Striped Tie, Navy, $29 SHIPPED Selling this tie because I never wear it. It's in great condition. Width at widest point: 2.25" Cost includes Priority shipping (2-3 business days)