or Connect

Posts by fosho

This listing is for a pair of tan suede laceups by the French brand The Kooples. These shoes are really nice I just haven't worn them in a while. They do have some wear on them, hence the steep discount (originally purchased in Europe for $300+). Take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. Although they have been worn, I kept heel and toe protectors on them and they've always been kept with shoe trees. Pricing includes USPS Priority Mail (2-3...
This shirt has normal wear on it but is still in great shape. The fabric is very soft and lightweight. Chest; 18.5"
This is a great, thick sweater for the Fall/Winter season. It's been lightly worn only about 2 times so it's still in fantastic condition. Price includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail shipping. Let me know if you have any questions! Chest: 18"
This tie has been sitting in my closet for a really long time and I think I've only worn it once. It's about 2" at its widest point, and I believe it's Apolis Activism although there is no tag. The price includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail Shipping. Thanks!
This tie has been sitting in my closet for a really long time and I think I've only worn it once. It's about 2" at its widest point, and I believe it's Apolis Activism although there is no tag. The price includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail Shipping. Thanks!
rag & bone bow tie, black. Very lightly worn and the price includes USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 business days). Thanks!
rag & bone bow tie, black. Very lightly worn and the price includes USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 business days). Thanks!
Pretty cool bag tag that I never used. If you buy directly through the retailer, these cost $32 with shipping so I'm offering $25 (which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping, so you'll have the tag in 2-3 business days). The leather is really thick and high quality and the words are stamped in. Very cool for a suitcase or any other bag.
Pretty cool bag tag that I never used. If you buy directly through the retailer, these cost $32 with shipping so I'm offering $20 (which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping, so you'll have the tag in 2-3 business days). The leather is really thick and high quality and the words are stamped in. Very cool for a suitcase or any other bag.
H&M chambray/denim buttondown shirt that has normal wear on it but no damage or anything like that. This is a cool shirt that I'm looking to part with for cheap. It's been taken in in the sleeves and body to make it fit slimmer so it fits more like an XS. Measurements: Chest: 19" Shoulder: 17" Length: 28.5"