or Connect

Posts by fosho

Yes, it is pre-tied.
This listing is for a pair of tan suede laceups by the French brand The Kooples. These shoes are really nice I just haven't worn them in a while. They do have some wear on them, hence the steep discount (originally purchased in Europe for $300+). Take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. Although they have been worn, I kept heel and toe protectors on them and they've always been kept with shoe trees. Pricing includes USPS Priority Mail (2-3...
This shirt has normal wear on it but is still in great shape. The fabric is very soft and lightweight. Chest; 18.5"
This is a great, thick sweater for the Fall/Winter season. It's been lightly worn only about 2 times so it's still in fantastic condition. Price includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail shipping. Let me know if you have any questions! Chest: 18"
This tie has been sitting in my closet for a really long time and I think I've only worn it once. It's about 2" at its widest point, and I believe it's Apolis Activism although there is no tag. The price includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail Shipping. Thanks!
This tie has been sitting in my closet for a really long time and I think I've only worn it once. It's about 2" at its widest point, and I believe it's Apolis Activism although there is no tag. The price includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail Shipping. Thanks!
rag & bone bow tie, black. Very lightly worn and the price includes USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 business days). Thanks!
rag & bone bow tie, black. Very lightly worn and the price includes USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 business days). Thanks!
Pretty cool bag tag that I never used. If you buy directly through the retailer, these cost $32 with shipping so I'm offering $25 (which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping, so you'll have the tag in 2-3 business days). The leather is really thick and high quality and the words are stamped in. Very cool for a suitcase or any other bag.
Pretty cool bag tag that I never used. If you buy directly through the retailer, these cost $32 with shipping so I'm offering $20 (which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping, so you'll have the tag in 2-3 business days). The leather is really thick and high quality and the words are stamped in. Very cool for a suitcase or any other bag.