or Connect

Posts by fosho

This tie has been sitting in my closet for a really long time and I think I've only worn it once. It's about 2" at its widest point, and I believe it's Apolis Activism although there is no tag. The price includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail Shipping. Thanks!
rag & bone bow tie, black. Very lightly worn and the price includes USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 business days). Thanks!
rag & bone bow tie, black. Very lightly worn and the price includes USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 business days). Thanks!
Pretty cool bag tag that I never used. If you buy directly through the retailer, these cost $32 with shipping so I'm offering $25 (which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping, so you'll have the tag in 2-3 business days). The leather is really thick and high quality and the words are stamped in. Very cool for a suitcase or any other bag.
Pretty cool bag tag that I never used. If you buy directly through the retailer, these cost $32 with shipping so I'm offering $20 (which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping, so you'll have the tag in 2-3 business days). The leather is really thick and high quality and the words are stamped in. Very cool for a suitcase or any other bag.
H&M chambray/denim buttondown shirt that has normal wear on it but no damage or anything like that. This is a cool shirt that I'm looking to part with for cheap. It's been taken in in the sleeves and body to make it fit slimmer so it fits more like an XS. Measurements: Chest: 19" Shoulder: 17" Length: 28.5"
This shirt has been lightly worn. It's a dark chambray with selvedge detailing. Although it's marked as an XS it should fit you if you normally wear small as well. Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping. Measurements: Chest: 19.25" Shoulder: 17" Length: 30"
Brand new Alexander Olch tie (regular price is $150). Bought it and never actually wore it. When I bought it the tag in the back was coming off slightly (see photo) but there are no tears or anything like that. It will take 3 seconds to stitch back on I just never did it because I never wore the tie. 2.5" at widest point. Price includes shipping (USPS Priority Mail 2-3 business days).
Brand new Alexander Olch tie (regular price is $150). Bought it and never actually wore it. When I bought it the tag in the back was coming off slightly (see photo) but there are no tears or anything like that. It will take 3 seconds to stitch back on I just never did it because I never wore the tie. 2.5" at widest point. Price includes shipping (USPS Priority Mail 2-3 business days).
rag & bone Confetti T-Shirt, Small (S), Blue This short has been washed and worn exactly once. Really great looking shirt that's in like new condition. It's also sold out everywhere now so this is the only place to get it. Chest: 17.76" Shoulder: 16" Length: 24" (Keep in mind these are approximate measurements and its a cotton tshirt so the fabric is inherently stretchy. If you wear a size small regularly, this will fit you). **Cost includes USPS Priority Mail shipping...