or Connect

Posts by fosho

Selling a pair of Pure Blue Japan NC-011 No Fade Black slim tapered jeans that I've had for about a year and a half and purchased from Blue in Green (product page). The jeans have been washed ~4 times. These have some wear on them (see photos), hence the steep discount, but they're still an awesome pair of PBJs if you want a broken in pair for a fraction of the cost. Note that I had the jeans slightly tapered below the knee (see measurements) and the crotch has been...
Awesome pair of swim trunks that have only been worn a couple of times (always with boxer briefs underneath). They have netting on the inside and a pocket with zipper in the back. They should fit anyone who is size 29-31. I usually wear about a 30.
Yes, it is pre-tied.
This listing is for a pair of tan suede laceups by the French brand The Kooples. These shoes are really nice I just haven't worn them in a while. They do have some wear on them, hence the steep discount (originally purchased in Europe for $300+). Take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. Although they have been worn, I kept heel and toe protectors on them and they've always been kept with shoe trees. Pricing includes USPS Priority Mail (2-3...
This shirt has normal wear on it but is still in great shape. The fabric is very soft and lightweight. Chest; 18.5"
This is a great, thick sweater for the Fall/Winter season. It's been lightly worn only about 2 times so it's still in fantastic condition. Price includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail shipping. Let me know if you have any questions! Chest: 18"
This tie has been sitting in my closet for a really long time and I think I've only worn it once. It's about 2" at its widest point, and I believe it's Apolis Activism although there is no tag. The price includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail Shipping. Thanks!
This tie has been sitting in my closet for a really long time and I think I've only worn it once. It's about 2" at its widest point, and I believe it's Apolis Activism although there is no tag. The price includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail Shipping. Thanks!
rag & bone bow tie, black. Very lightly worn and the price includes USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 business days). Thanks!
rag & bone bow tie, black. Very lightly worn and the price includes USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 business days). Thanks!