or Connect

Posts by fosho

Brand new without tag Pure Blue Japan jeans. These are the slim fit NC-011s. I've had them tapered and hemmed slightly so please mind the measurements below. Note: the hem is still chainstitched as I had them hemmed at Blue in Green in NYC. Note: these are the one-wash models which means the shrinkage has been removed by the manufacturer but I have not washed them as they are brand new without tags. Also, these are the no-fade models so they maintain their deep black...
Selling a pair of brand new without tag John Elliott Cast 2 Scarabs. Never worn but I had the bottoms tapered very very slightly. The leg opening is 6" (so 0.25" less than what it originally was). Full measurements available on John Elliott's site here: http://www.johnelliott.co/products/the-cast-2-scarab Let me know if you have any questions!
Selling a pair of brand new without tag John Elliott Cast 2 Scarabs. Never worn but I had the bottoms tapered very very slightly. The leg opening is 6" (so 0.25" less than what it originally was). Full measurements available on John Elliott's site here: http://www.johnelliott.co/products/the-cast-2-scarab Let me know if you have any questions!
I've tried searching and looking in the past few pages, but is there no longer a StyleForum member discount code? Thanks!
Sending message.
Amazing pair of leather wing tips from Billy Reid. Lightly worn and they have always had heel and toe protectors on the sole. I've also always kept shoe trees in them. Price includes shipping. Let me know if you have any questions!
Amazing pair of leather wing tips from Billy Reid. Lightly worn and they have always had heel and toe protectors on the sole. I've also always kept shoe trees in them. I wear 9.5 in most brands, 10 in Nike, and these fit me. Cost includes shipping. Let me know if you have any questions!
This is a one day sale only. If i can't sell these quickly, I'm just keeping them. I bought these literally 2 weeks ago and have worn them a handful of times. I can take pictures of the actual shoes shortly but wanted to get this up ASAP. The shoes are the Achilles Retro in Black/White. I'm selling here for $100 off what they normally retail for ($425). This includes shipping and tax, so really it's an even bigger savings. Marked size 41. I wear them with really thin...
Selling my Krane Emory Hooded Bomber jacket. This coat features: - Waxed cotton outer - Recycle military wool blanket body lining - Quilted sleeves - Rabbit fur - Leather detailing The jacket was originally purchased for $800+ and has some wear on it, hence the steep discount. The only real "damage" on it is that one of the buttons is cracked in half and the top part is missing. It still works fine though (it's not a snap or anything). I've taken a picture for your...
Very lightly worn sweater still in like new condition. Please add $8 to final price for USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days).