or Connect

Posts by fosho

Slim fitting parka with puffer lining from Scotch and Soda. Originally purchased for $300+. The jacket is great for the winter months. Super warm due to the lining. It also has a hood with a wire in the brim which is great for windy days (it gives it some shape and keeps it stiff). Light wear and in amazing shape. No rips, tears or anything of that nature. Please add $12 to price for USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days).
Lightly worn rag & bone t-shirt with striped pocket. The fabric on this shirt is awesome. It's the rag & bone "flame cotton". A little thicker/slubbier than what normal tees are made of. Tagged size XS but will probably fit you if you're usually a small. Please add $6 to final price for USPS Priority mail (2-3 business day).
Lightly worn Wings + Horns light gray thermal. Size small but may fit an XS as well. Please add $6 to final price for USPS Priority mail (2-3 business day).
Awesome pair of Vans Authentic Decon CA shoes in pig suede polka/laurel oak color. Worn exactly twice as you can tell from the lack of wear in the photos. Swapped the laces for the brown/yellow laces from the J. Crew special edition Vans. Add $9 for shipping (USPS Priority 2-3 day).
This is a pair of slim fitting jeans from Scotch and Soda in a great green color. Originally purchased for $135. These jeans have been worn less than 5x and were washed one time. Images are stock but pics of the pants themselves are available upon request. Trying to move these quick. Please add $8 for shipping (USPS Priority, 2-3 days).
Worn less than 5 times. RRL Slim Fits that retail for $280. I'm offering $160 shipped. Please note measurements. I had the jeans tapered slightly. Link to item page on RL.com: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11750065 Measurements: Waist: 15.5” Rise: 9.5" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 7.5" Inseam: 33" Opening: 6.75"
Great pair of Scotch and Soda jeans. Worn/tried on one time around the house. Retail for $130 on Scotch and Soda's website. This is Scotch and Soda's slim fit and most popular cut. Size is 30 x 32 length. Color is black. Cost includes USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day) shipping.
Selling a pair of lightly worn RRL Slim Fits in Once-Washed color, size 29 x 32. I bought these but realized they're going to be just a little tight, so I picked up the 30 x 32 instead. Looking to sell these quick! Please be mindful of measurements as the jeans have been tapered slightly (my tailor tapers jeans so the selvedge isn't damaged and a good tailor can let them out by up to 0.5"-1" if needed). Measurements: Waist: 15.75" Rise: 9" Thigh: 11.25" Knee: 7.5" Leg...
Purchased from Self Edge a while ago. Lightly worn. Measures 7.5" flat. Price includes Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days).
Saturdays Surf NYC Reversed Slash T-Shirt, Black, size Small Worn and washed once. Price includes 2-3 business day shipping.