or Connect

Posts by fosho

This is a one day sale only. If i can't sell these quickly, I'm just keeping them. I bought these literally 2 weeks ago and have worn them a handful of times. I can take pictures of the actual shoes shortly but wanted to get this up ASAP. The shoes are the Achilles Retro in Black/White. I'm selling here for $100 off what they normally retail for ($425). This includes shipping and tax, so really it's an even bigger savings. Marked size 41. I wear them with really thin...
Selling my Krane Emory Hooded Bomber jacket. This coat features: - Waxed cotton outer - Recycle military wool blanket body lining - Quilted sleeves - Rabbit fur - Leather detailing The jacket was originally purchased for $800+ and has some wear on it, hence the steep discount. The only real "damage" on it is that one of the buttons is cracked in half and the top part is missing. It still works fine though (it's not a snap or anything). I've taken a picture for your...
Very lightly worn sweater still in like new condition. Please add $8 to final price for USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days).
This jacket has been lightly broken in. I love it, it just doesn't fit anymore. Chest: 19 Shoulder: 16.5 Sleeve: 25 Length: 23.25
These boots have some wear on them but are perfect if you're looking for a vintage look. If you resole these, they'll be like brand new. Please add $15 to cost for USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business day) shipping.
Really awesome shirt that is now impossible to get (it's from a few seasons back). A few notes: I haven't dry cleaned the shirt so there are some deodorant stains in the pits and things like that but those should come out pretty easily. Also, the very top button (on the collar) has busted off and I don't have it anymore. Anyway for those reasons, I am offering this at a huge discount off retail (I originally purchased for over $200). Please add $5 to cost for USPS...
Worn literally one time. Please add $5 to cost for USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business day) shipping. Chest: 21 Shoulder: 17.5 Sleeve: 25 Length: 24.25
Really awesome piece. Half-lined — great for Spring over a suit or casual clothing. Unfortunately, I've just grown out of it. Very lightly worn. Marked small but will fit XS as well. Please add $5 to cost for USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business day) shipping. Chest: 17.75 Shoulder: 17.5 Sleeve: 24.25 Length: 30.75
Gently worn button-down. Really great design, I've just grown out of it. Please add $5 to the cost for USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business day) shipping. Chest: 19.75 Shoulder: 16.25 Sleeve: 25 Length: 28
Gently worn button-down. Really great design, I've just grown out of it. Please add $5 to the cost for USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business day) shipping. Chest: 19 Shoulder: 16.5 Sleeve: 25 Length: 27.5