or Connect

Posts by fosho

Purchased from Self Edge a while ago. Lightly worn. Measures 7.5" flat. Price includes Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days).
Saturdays Surf NYC Reversed Slash T-Shirt, Black, size Small Worn and washed once. Price includes 2-3 business day shipping.
Surf Saturdays Gray Buttondown Shirt, sz. S Worn 2-3 times and in great condition. The fabric is super lightweight so it's great for Spring/Summer. Color is a really nice gray/black. Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days).
Thick as Thieves Black Slim Fit Single Button Blazer, ~36 Custom blazer from Thick as Thieves. Fits like a 36. Jacket is slightly cropped with peak lapels, single button, double vents in the back, and a gold lining. Lightly worn. Fabric is pilling slightly, hence the really low price. Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days). Chest: 18.5" Shoulders: 16.25" Sleeve: 25" Length: 26.25"
Gant Rugger Cropped Denim Trucker Jacket, Sz. S Worn only a handful of times. All the distressing/scuff marks are intentional and part of the original design. You can't really see it but there are a couple scuff marks on one of the elbows (again, the jacket came that way, but I don't want you to be surprised). Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days). Chest: 19" Shoulder: 17.5" Sleeves: 24" Length: 22.25"
Rag & Bone Black Piaggio Sunglasses These glasses come with the original case and sleeve. They sit very slightly crooked but they are still definitely wearable, and you can probably get them fixed if you'd like. Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 business days).
J. Crew 484 Garment-Dyed Jeans Bench Green, sz. 30 x 32 These pants have been worn exactly 1 time and have never been washed. They're the much talked about J. Crew 484 slim cut. I also just checked their site and it doesn't look like this color is available anymore. Cost includes 2-3 business day Priority Mail shipping.
Surf Saturdays White T-Shirt, sz. S Shirt has been worn and washed once. In good condition. Retails for $40. Price includes 2-3 day Priority shipping. This shirt is no longer available in the Saturdays store.
60% cotton, 40% polyester. It's a very light, kind of stretchy fabric. Really nice.
I'm trying to sell a $70 gift card to Saturdays NYC (I tried returning something but they only do store credit) so I'm looking to sell the gift card. Note: it's only valid in stores, not online. I will send the gift card to you in the mail.