or Connect

Posts by AJB

I was able to pick up this beautiful shirt on sale at saks off 5th looking for [b]$80 + shipping or best offer. PM me (i have had transactions in the past if you need a ref) Shirt is still in plastic with all tags attached (orig price was 365.00) I will try to post pics later but I am not so good with the digicam. It is like the shirt in the pic except that it is lavender and not pink - and there is a front pocket It is in New Unworn condition with pins still...
Saw this on slickdeals.net - strike 965 was the op - for those who like BB - according to them it starts on WED 25% off Brooks Brothers - code: friend23 Offer is good from 9/27 to 10/1. Friends & Family shoping event. Use code friend23 when checking out. Some restrictions apply* Not sure if this qualifies as a slick deal, their stuff is expensive even with the code but you can get dress shirts in the clearance section starting at $34.75-25%=$26.06 (normally...
PM sent Does anyone know where i can find some cheap silk knots to go with these?
pm sent - ill take em pending pics
I have a pair of new (only wore in the store and once in my room on carpet) with box J Crew Loafers. Style: Brodrick, Color: Chocolate. Leather Upper, Leather Lining, Leather Sole. I bought these on sale for $69 reduced from $195 but they fit a little large - I would say closer to a 12. Really Nice. Stamp made in italy on bottom. Asking $69 plus i will throw in free shipping and take a loss. PM with any questions They look very similar to...
For those of you will electronic subscriptions - a wall street journal article about ordering MTM shirts online. It was in yesterdays journal - I dont have an online subscription of I would post. Just thiught some may be interested. "Cranky Consumer orders five custom-made men's shirts from Web sites to see if they fit" http://online.wsj.com/public/page/1_...tml?mod=1_0028 link to the main page
grimslade- thanks for the advice about century 21 - i picked up a pair of Colton - they actually had my size - it came out to 180 with tax - is that a good price or should i wait for an ebay deal to come up?
Thanks for the feedback- They dont have the coltons in my size on STP - anyone reccomend other black AE's that they have in stock? - I dont want to spend more then ~$170?
they had them at syms for $115 but they were an 11 and a little tight ( i am 11.5) but i was gonna check a different location. The park aves i saw for $200. Is it worth the tight fit for the price?
Looking to get my first pair of Allen Edmonds and I am choosing b/w Colton and the Park Ave. Park Ave is classic but seems to be everywhere. Needed a new black shoe for interviewing. The Colton look like they can be had cheaper since they are discontinued - any thoughts / preferences? Also if anyone had any AES in 11.5 d that are in good condition let me know/ pm me Thnx AJB