or Connect

Posts by KaiserSose

Gentleman, I'm doing some closet cleaning and am selling a number of Paul Smith shoes I've accumulated over the years for both myself and gifts to friends (that were clearly never given). All of the pairs are in good condition without any material imperfections. As always if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 1) Paul Smith Chukka Boots: In a lightly distressed chocolate brown. Marked UK 8, which should roughly translate to a US 9. I'm asking $148...
Listed here are a very unique and luxurious pair of wingtip shoes from Bottega Veneta. They are done in the classic wingtip style, except the tongue of the shoes has been replaced with intricate carved out lacing. They are truly beautiful shoes, that work exceptionally well in the summer when they can be worn without socks. They were purchased from a sample sale and if they were worn it was only briefly by models on the runway. Original retail price is ~ $1000.00. I'm...
Gentleman, the Knoll deals continue! Listed here are authentic Pfister Sofas in classic boucle fabric. I have up to five available, many of which have never even been sat in. They are classic, elegant sofas that are built to last generations. Would make for a perfect addition to either your home or office. They currently retail for $5724 in Knoll stores. Why pay full price when you can get the same exact sofa for nearly 60% off! Measurements are: Width: 87" Depth:...
Gentleman, this is the real deal. I have 8 authentic Knoll Brno Tubular Chairs in Volo Leather in mint condition. In short, these chairs are spectacular. The leather is buttery soft and the chrome sparkles. They scream wealth and sophistication. At the moment they are featured on Knoll's website under seating (see for yourself) and retail at $1669.00. I'm offering them for 60% off that tagged price, despite the fact that this model rarely goes on sale and these have...
Listed here is a stunning and unique jacket made from renowned fashion label Kenzo. As you can see from the photos, the color and materials are really a standout. Anyone rocking this will instantly up their swagger. It's marked as a slim fit and is single vented. The button's are hidden. Retail price on the tag is £640, which roughly converts to $1075 Fits like a slim 42. I think it could work for a size 42 / 40 (friend in the photo is normally a size 40) I'm asking...
Listed here are the classic slim-fit Band of Outsiders button-downs. Like most shirts from the label, it's made in the United States from high-end materials. These ones are made from a lighter soft cotton, that's breathable and perfect for the spring / summer. My friend was kind enough to model for me. Please keep in mind he's just a regular guy who just happens to have a strong mustache! He's modeling the size 1 and is about 5'9 and 145lbs. Tagged price is $295.00 Size...
RM Williams is one of the finest boot makers around. They use premium kangaroo leather to produce a boot that is both sleek and durable. With the closing of their only United States location, they are now a rare commodity. I wear my pair obsessively. For anyone unfamiliar with the brand, Sator gives a splendid overview here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/21179/rm-williams-boots-everything-you-wanted-to-know/0_100 This listing is for a pair that was gently used. It's marked...
You all know A.P.C., especially their denim, so instead of spending time trying to drum up a clever way to introduce the brand, I'll get right into it.. A number of different styles are contained within this listing. As always I've tried to be as precise as possible with my measurements and descriptions. If you have any questions please reach out to me and I'll do my best to answer. All of the pairs are new without tags. Happy browsing! 1) A.P.C. Raw Denim Rescue...
Listed here is a beautiful, well maintained pair of Salvatore Ferragamo dress shoes in a chestnut brown. These are well-made shoes, crafted in Italy. Even though they are used, they have been kept in trees for the duration of their life and as a result are still in excellent condition. I've applied a leather conditioner every couple of months which has resulted in them developing a beautiful patina. A great buy for anyone looking to add to their collection. As always,...
Listed here is a small collection of Paul Smith jackets. All are made with high end materials from Italy for a classic and elegant look. The detailing in these jackets are incredible. Little touches like a polka dot interior lining, make each jacket unique and special. I had my friend model the jackets because I think seeing a jacket on a hanger gives one little idea of what it may actually look like on you. Bear in mind he's not accustomed to having people take pictures...