or Connect

Posts by KaiserSose

Listed here is a new with tags Steven Alan briefcase / laptop bag. It features a honey brown calf skin leather handle and nay blue twill exterior. There is also a subtle front pocket and interior pouches to hold your belongings. It's lightweight, masculine and the perfect size. Originally $295 Measurements are: 15.5" in length 11.5" in height If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thanks for looking!
Listed here are a great pair of Naked & Famous "Slim Guy" selvedge jeans from a few seasons ago. They were only worn sparingly and have not been hemmed. I had my friend model them. The shirt he's wearing is from Burberry Prorsum and is also available for sale. Please check my other listings for similar style clothing. The clothing is in good condition. It's made in Canada from imported Japanese denim. Measurements are: Waist: 15.5" Rise: 9" Length: 32.5" Hem: 6.75" If...
Listed here is a slim fit black shirt with subtle midnight black dot detailing (see the last photo) by fashion brand Pester. It was originally purchased at Opening Ceremony last year and I've only worn it for two hours once (hence it's like new). I absolutely love the shirt, I just got too fat for it. My friend who is in better shape is modeling it for me. Measurements are: Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 17.5" Length: 27.5" Length from shoulder seam to end of arm: 24.5" If you...
Listed here is one of my favorite shirts! It's slim fit and a softer shade of army green. I outfitted it with these 1930's industrial buttons I had kicking around to make it even more unique and impressive. Unfortunately, since purchasing it last year from Opening Ceremony NY I got kind of fat and it doesn't fit me anymore. I maybe wore it once or twice. My thinner friend was kind enough to model it for me. Measurements are: Shoulders: 17" Pit to Pit: 17.75" Length:...
Listed here is a luxurious Burberry Prorsum shirt made from high-end cotton. The construction and details are top notch. This shirt originally retailed for around $600. Made in Italy. It's marked size EU 39.5, which should roughly translate to a US size small. Measurements are: Shoulders: 16.5" Pit to Pit: 18.5" Length: 28" Length from shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 24.5" I had my friend model the shirt, as well as a pair of Naked & Famous jeans I'm also selling (as...
Listed here a pair of Adam Kimmel x Carhartt black trousers. They fit slim and look great with just about everything. I maybe wore them once or twice before I got too fat for them. Measurements are: Waist: 14.75" Rise: 9.5" Length: 28.5" Hem: 6.5" The shirt shown in the photos is J. Crew and is also available for sale. Check out my other listings - I'm selling a lot of great pieces. If you have any questions please let me know. Cheers!
Listed here are a beautiful pair of Ervell jeans from S/S 09. They were only worn sparingly, because, well, if I'm going to be honest, I just got too fat for them. I wish to god I hadn't because they are a dope pair of jeans made from high-quality fabric in a unique pale yellow color. I had my friend model them. In some photos he's rolled the cuff, in others he hasn't. The shirt he's wearing is from Opening Ceremony and is also available for sale. It's new with tags....
Listed here is last season's Elvis shirt by Opening Ceremony. It features little characters of Elvis doing his thing. It's slim fit and made from high quality super soft cotton. Originally retailed for $300 (marked on tag). Size Small Measurements are: Shoulders: 16.5" Pit to Pit: 18.5" Length: 28.5" Length from shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 24.25" I had my friend model the shirt, as well as a pair of Patrik Ervell jeans I'm also selling (as shown in the photos)....
Listed here is a luxurious and warm zip up cardigan from Steven Alan. It's new with tags and would make a great addition to your winter wardrobe - see how great it looks on my friend. Stay warm this year! Originally $365 Chest: 20" Shoulders: 18" Length: 24" Length from shoulder seam to end of arm: 24" PRODUCT DETAILS Zip front cardigan in a chunky ribbed knit using custom developed Japanese cotton melange yarns. Detailed with a stand collar, side pockets and wide rib...
Gentleman, I'm doing some closet cleaning and am selling a number of Paul Smith shoes I've accumulated over the years for both myself and gifts to friends (that were clearly never given). All of the pairs are in good condition without any material imperfections. As always if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 1) Paul Smith Captoe Shoes: In a midnight black with sky blue detailing. Marked UK 8.5, which should roughly translate to a US 9.5 I'm asking...