or Connect

Posts by KaiserSose

Listed here is a beautiful, well maintained pair of Salvatore Ferragamo dress shoes in a chestnut brown. These are well-made shoes, crafted in Italy. Even though they are used, they have been kept in trees for the duration of their life and as a result are still in excellent condition. I've applied a leather conditioner every couple of months which has resulted in them developing a beautiful patina. A great buy for anyone looking to add to their collection. As always,...
Listed here is a small collection of Paul Smith jackets. All are made with high end materials from Italy for a classic and elegant look. The detailing in these jackets are incredible. Little touches like a polka dot interior lining, make each jacket unique and special. I had my friend model the jackets because I think seeing a jacket on a hanger gives one little idea of what it may actually look like on you. Bear in mind he's not accustomed to having people take pictures...
Listed here is a small collection of Paul Smith jackets. All are made with high end materials from Italy for a classic and elegant look. The detailing in these jackets are incredible. Little touches like a polka dot interior lining, make each jacket unique and special. I had my friend model the jackets because I think seeing a jacket on a hanger gives one little idea of what it may actually look like on you. Bear in mind he's not accustomed to having people take pictures...
Gentleman, if you are as fond of Paul Smith as I am, this is your lucky day. There is something for everyone here, at least for as long as the sale lasts! These shoes are all new and without boxes. Some of them (not most) may be new samples, which is why I took high quality photos in sunlight from every angle so that you could get an up-close look at each model. Keep your eye out for a similar thread with 4-6 Paul Smith blazers, to be posted shortly. As always, I tried...
Gentleman, if you are as fond of Paul Smith as I am, this is your lucky day. There is something for everyone here, at least for as long as the sale lasts! These shoes are all new and without boxes. Some of them (not most) may be new samples, which is why I took high quality photos in sunlight from every angle so that you could get an up-close look at each model. Keep your eye out for a similar thread with 4-6 Paul Smith blazers, to be posted shortly. As always, I tried...
Thanks TheWraith It seems the store is re-opening later in the year. I was hoping there was another retailer / boutique in the city that carried them, but I guess that's not the case. I suppose I'll just have to wait until the new store opens.
Gentleman, Was very keen on stopping by the New York store to pick up my first pair, when to my dismay I noticed it was closed. Anyone know of other stores in the New York area where one could go to try on a pair? Mainly concerned with getting the sizing right as I've had some foot issues the past year or so. Cheers!
I'm selling a slim fitting Lad Musician suit, done in light charcoal grey. Made in Japan with top notch materials. A classic suit and great staple to add to your wardrobe. Marked size 46 - which based on my measurements converts to roughly size 38 US. See precise measurements below. New with tags and originally around $1500 combined. I'm asking $450 -> $400 shipped. Jacket Measurements Chest: 18.5" Shoulders: 17" Length from back of collar down: 26" Length from...
I'm selling a slim fitting Lad Musician suit, done in light charcoal grey. Made in Japan with top notch materials. A classic suit and great staple to add to your wardrobe. A friend was over and quickly tried on the jacket. I included those photos so that you can see how it fits on. Marked size 46 - which based on my measurements converts to roughly size 38 US. See precise measurements below. New with tags and originally around $1500 combined. I'm asking $450 -> $400...
Picked this up at the very end of last year just as it was starting to get warm in New York. Have only worn it 3-5 times. It's extremely warm, thin fitting and well made. Really a great jacket, that I'm remiss to sell. I'm just feeling bad about myself for spending $600 on a Rag & Bone impulse purchase this weekend.. So my loss is your gain! Measurements Chest 19" Shoulders: 17.75" Length from bottom of collar down: 27.5" Length from shoulder seam to end of arm:...