or Connect

Posts by Wheeler

I'm looking for a replacement for one of my favorite pieces that I recently put a small hole in. It's a Muji cardigan/jacket. The styling is just like a shawl chore coat, something like this one from L. C. King. Button cuffs, patch pockets, and buttons all the way up. But the fabric is a slubby cotton jersey, like a heavy t-shirt. All I can find are shawl cardigans that only button to the chest or workwear jackets in denim and canvas. Thanks in advance!
Forums superstar MJK made this awesome ultralight, ultraslim waterproof rain jacket. Completely unlined, very slim fit, especially in the arms. Doesn't fit me anymore. Keeps you dry, not too hot.
WvG made in USA oxford shirt. After-dinner fit, but I had darts professionally added. Huge mother-of-pearl buttons, beautiful collar roll. Very good condition, worn and washed a few times. Chest pit-to-pit: 23'' Shoulder seam-to-seam: 18'' Sleeve from shoulder: 23.5"
Nudie jeans in Thin Finn fit. Made in Italy of organic Turkish cotton (98% cotton, 2% elastane). Worn and washed a lot. Good condition. Well-faded overall but no damage. Still a great fitting, lightweight, comfortable pair of jeans.
Black canvas Raleigh jeans in thin fit. Very good condition. No whiskering or fading in knees or seat. Retail for over $200
I even kept some of your precious turns of phrase. And one m-dash!This thread is great, though. Good idea, and good criticism.
Flint & Tinder - you're too late for the kickstarter, but come back in a month or so.