or Connect

Posts by jon bones

Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro look out for the stock update which WILL happen today. word word word
pm box was full - cleared it out
looking for a brown leather jacket... i'm 5'6'' 120 lbs, wear xs/s pm me if you have one you're looking to unload all the best, jon
Quote: Originally Posted by obiter dictum I go by this rule: V-necks as undershirts, crew necks as overshirts. Use crew necks as undershirts if you want to look sloppy or fit in with the crowd. Use v-necks as overshirts if you want to look effeminate or stand out in a crowd. agreed on both counts.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro I also have the new "before dinner shirt" you guys will be stoked. .
took me forever to find a style that works for my brillo pad. seth cohen helped me out
600 is a good price for MTM suiting and those colors sound awesome. Picking up the plum/blue/red shirts to start... hitting up white/black once spring is in full effect. Sizing is essentially the same as the last run, correct?
any pricing estimates for custom suiting / updates for the new before dinner line?
price drop
price drop