or Connect

Posts by Biscotti

Lol I'm too tired.
nope. bought the real thing to use as a door stop.
why I have a 3" diameter butt plug as a door stop.
under so much stress right now. literally at the point of memorizing complete fucking books
Pretty sure there was some sort of gay sex party going on next door. all I want is peace and fucking silence gos damnit.
roommates suck. as soon as my girl and I can afford a place of our own, I'm getting a place. I don't know why anyone would opt to have a roommate when they can afford to live without one. Bleh, totally not worth the cost saving at all. Sick and fucking tired of my roommate getting trashed. All I want is peace and fucking quite and not have to deal with this shit from a 29-year-old man child.
feeling so nostalgic right now and very old.
yes.
The realization that I'm almost done with my training and the fact that I'm going to have to put in some very hard years initially and be away for 8-12 months away from my love is starting to sink in. The realization that all I've ever wanted is an incredibly dull life, and it took me 26 years to come to terms with it, but now I'm so far invested that I have to. I'm good at what I do, but not really worth giving up everything else life can offer. On the other hand, if we...
I am doing Great Lent this year which means I am going Vegan and fasting for 40 days.