or Connect

Posts by Biscotti

I don't get David Lynch. I've watched every movie he has made over the past month, and I hate most of his work. I loved Blue Velvet, but every other movie, I just can't stand.
We've been together over a year, and I think this was her second time ever in her life doing coke. If it was a monthly occurrence, yeah, I probably wouldn't date her, either. But, I have no problem with occasional experimentation with illicit substances--I've had my fair share of fun times. However, there is a time for experimentation, and that time really isn't at the start of looking for employment.Oh well, and I disagree about reputation damage, it is a conservative...
She's not an addict. It was a dumb decision on a night she celebrated finishing school and passing all her exams. Unfortunately, that one dumb decision was made at the worst time to make such a decision.
I'm just telling her to decline the offer. It's too risky.
No, not civil. DOT doesn't require hair tests, anyway...only 5-panel urinalysis.
I'm not willing to disclose that. But it is pretty common with engineering firms. My Dad, sister and oldest brother have all had to do hair tests as a condition of employment for different engineering firms.
Well, you'd have to shave every square inch of hair off your body for that to work.
Yes, they really do hair tests and she will be required to do one as stipulated in her offer.
Ed, I would appreciate the humor most any other time, but right now, I'm in a bit of a dilemma.
Right now I am very, very angry. I helped my girlfriend get a very desirable job, and my father went out on a limb to recommend her. It's about as good as you can get for a fresh out of school engineer. She messages me today that she did a few bumps of cocaine mid-August--now she's probably going to fail her drug test that she is scheduled to take early October. I don't know what to do. There is just too great a possibility she'll test positive, and this may...