or Connect

Posts by twotrey

Looks like a great DB jacket. It's a shame the shoulders are probably an inch too wide for me. It would fit into my rotation perfectly. Somebody really should take advantage of this find.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast - RL Polo safari jacket is still available on here at the listed price. Somebody put me out of my misery and buy that beautiful Safari jacket!!!
^ you and me both
What kind of fit are they? And can you post measurements please?
I'm a little confused about the sizing. Is it a 38" chest?
That's one beautiful Borelli in my size. But sadly outside my budget.
I want these shades with blue lenses so much IT HURTS… you wouldn't happen to have more colours would you?
Quote: Originally Posted by Nahmeanz They have one of these at Tourneau in the Copley Place here in Boston. I had to literally snatch my brother's Amex away from him to stop him from dropping 35k for it. Not in this economy buddy. Plus, there's one on ebay for $28.3k right now. It's people like you that are killing my porfolio! Let your brother run free with that plastic! What is that beauty called?
Quote: Originally Posted by speedster.8 Both stunning examples, care to comment sizing to EG, I believe you have a pair or two. +1 I am in awe. Must resist temptation to find out sizing, learn Japanese and further ravage my wallet. Then again this could be considered part of my fiscal stimulus plan to kick start the global economy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Working Stiff Hate to move the discussion away from deep fried rats, but: http://www.jpressonline.com/accessories_watch_bands.php Merci bien monsieur.