or Connect

Posts by twotrey

Quote: Originally Posted by LVoer Wow, find me a 40R and I'll take it. Quote: Originally Posted by warlok1965 I'd eat this alive in a 40R God damn 40R popularity! Couldn't find much left in my size during the post-xmas sales but maybe that's a good thing...
The fit looks close to perfect on you. What are your chest, shoulder, and waist measurements to help me gauge fit?
"fuck me like I'm Al Qaeda!" "I'm declaring Jihad on your pussy!"
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I think ultimately you should watch a movie, that not only deals with an inspirational message of "life after 30" but also realizing that dealing with the loss of a job, and the search for a new life can be the catalyst for great changes. So ultimately - this is what I think you should watch. Just watched it tonight. I couldn't stop laughing after the intro text came on screen. Eliminating/renewing...
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher Blackstar - Thieves in the Night I've heard this song about 50 times and still dont understand it. Existentialist discussion on materialism vs substance??? Quote: Originally Posted by oceans11 I'm partial to Sparkle but I swear their subliminal is too hard for me to follow! I must be just getting to old or something! Yea Sparkle is a fly joint. I can't decipher most...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim So... no feedback. Was I wasting my time? Quote: Originally Posted by Dion I greatly enjoyed A Scanner Darkly. And I will watch whatever movie you recommend. You're certainly not wasting your time Tokyo. I just discovered this thread and have the following lined up this week: Vanishing Point (thanks for the reminder!) Time will tell Battle royale The Rainbow...
Hey audiophilia, it seems you would be the perfect person to ask about his choice in music. What's your opinion?
Right now I'm feeling: Coolie High + Luchini - Camp Lo The Renaissance - Q-Tip Clin D'Oeil - Jazz Liberators Those last two albums get played from beginning to end - not a single track fails me. And some 88 Keys, J-Live, EMC to round it off.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim ... above average writer ...unique style and pacing of dialogue. You can hear a monologue or dialogue, and instantly recognize it as Tarantino when you aren't even watching the movie. ... stylistically pretty solid. ... Certain shots and setups are inherently dramatic. Its part of the storytelling process to use appealing and dramatic shots... He has a willingness to emulate and pay homage to those that...
Measurements or pic to show shoulder thickness?