or Connect

Posts by twotrey

Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim So... no feedback. Was I wasting my time? Quote: Originally Posted by Dion I greatly enjoyed A Scanner Darkly. And I will watch whatever movie you recommend. You're certainly not wasting your time Tokyo. I just discovered this thread and have the following lined up this week: Vanishing Point (thanks for the reminder!) Time will tell Battle royale The Rainbow...
Hey audiophilia, it seems you would be the perfect person to ask about his choice in music. What's your opinion?
Right now I'm feeling: Coolie High + Luchini - Camp Lo The Renaissance - Q-Tip Clin D'Oeil - Jazz Liberators Those last two albums get played from beginning to end - not a single track fails me. And some 88 Keys, J-Live, EMC to round it off.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim ... above average writer ...unique style and pacing of dialogue. You can hear a monologue or dialogue, and instantly recognize it as Tarantino when you aren't even watching the movie. ... stylistically pretty solid. ... Certain shots and setups are inherently dramatic. Its part of the storytelling process to use appealing and dramatic shots... He has a willingness to emulate and pay homage to those that...
Measurements or pic to show shoulder thickness?
Quote: Originally Posted by James Bond My theory on this movie is that Eastwood is that way in real life and no one told him they were filming a movie. Liked the movie alright enough but would not recommend it to anybody. As for my man Clint, did anybody catch an interview a few years back where the journalist tried asking him about his many kids? Clint's face just switched on the poor fool and over the next minute I witnessed the most...
I am a Quentin Tarantino fan and enjoy almost all of his work! From Pulp Fiction to Kill Bill to Death Proof - then again pretty women that know how to drive and kick ass turn me on. I wouldn't say the greatest of all time but certainly an elite filmmaker in my books. Now straying away from the typical defense you were expecting I also agree with all your criticisms above. The movies are not for everybody and have plenty of unrealistic/boring shit you can pick on -...
Quote: Originally Posted by A Harris Lattanzi x Asprey City Boot I... am... in... Quote: Originally Posted by A Harris Purty, aren't they. They are a tad bit narrow on me so I am still debating whether I should wear them in or sell them. Have you considered foot surgery? I think it would be the smartest option. I'm off to Asprey first thing tomorrow.
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRogers Oh yeah? and in case you need instruction ... I was trying to come up with different phrasing before clicking on submit but decided to go ahead and become the easy target.
The shoulder measurement of 19" on the Oxxford 40S is throwing me off. Is that straight seam to seam?