or Connect

Posts by twotrey

Must. Resist. Temptation. Perfection.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba the local sherrif should go fuck himself, Imo. Shame on Phelps for being stupid enough to do this in a way that he could have a picture released to the press. He probably learned a good lesson.....dont do stupid shit infront of broke ass friends that will sell your picture to the media. Shame on america for being a bunch of fucking blow hards. This country amazes me, its fat and out of shape, eats fucking...
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy Yes, or they would be sold. One day I will beat you to a purchase!
Wow. This post is up for over 3 hours and the shoe fairy has yet to make an appearance!
Charcoal half-zip 50 for me
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy PM sent. When it comes to buying, you have got one killer instinct! Like a freaky sixth sense of the FS forum. Spidey's tingling senses have nothing on the shoe fairy's hunting prowess.
Checked out this coat at my local RL store and it is a great lifetime piece. I would have already paypaled apropos his asking price if I hadn't blown through my clothing budget for the year.
You weren't kidding about the BIIIG pictures! I can see every stitch. Could you provide measurements please?
PM sent!
PM sent on Zegna cashmere-cotton shirt