or Connect

Posts by twotrey

Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger If it were about an inch bigger, I'd be keeping it...the details are sweet on it. +1 in all senses.
I'm tempted simply because it wouldn't involve a risky expensive border crossing. On a side note, that tweed fabric looks very similar to one I saw at a local (Montreal) tailor last week. So a purchaser may be able to get matching pants done. As the seller mentioned it is a super-tweedy texture.
Quote: Originally Posted by audiophilia The problem isn't Royal Mail (good) or Canada Post (average), it's the bunglers at Canada Customs. A disgrace of a tax grab. +100 It gets worse if you use something like UPS. This morning I was just charged brokerage and duties of 38% !!! Painful exaction
Why do they look so blue in the first two pics and then black in the last two???
I'm searching for the same. The slush up here is really killer on nice footwear. I'm leaning towards some Red Wing GTs in Cigar or Black Cherry. Would love to find more alternatives.
Must. Resist. Temptation. Perfection.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba the local sherrif should go fuck himself, Imo. Shame on Phelps for being stupid enough to do this in a way that he could have a picture released to the press. He probably learned a good lesson.....dont do stupid shit infront of broke ass friends that will sell your picture to the media. Shame on america for being a bunch of fucking blow hards. This country amazes me, its fat and out of shape, eats fucking...
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy Yes, or they would be sold. One day I will beat you to a purchase!
Wow. This post is up for over 3 hours and the shoe fairy has yet to make an appearance!
Charcoal half-zip 50 for me