or Connect

Posts by twotrey

This sounds terrific. I look forward to hearing about these developments. Thanks again for setting this up!
You always look so rightfully comfortable in your clothes and looking at your photos makes me hope I can achieve that same level of stylish aptness as you one day.
I'm on the fence.
The solution to your dilemma is clear: send it over and I will wear it all winter long and you can view it on me whenever you please. I can only imagine how insane that fabric is. I've always wanted a donegal suit (or four) in grey, blue, rusty brown, or green. While your suit is a darker shade of green donegal than any I've seen before, it looks every bit as magnificent and thank you for sharing it here. Would you please tell us who the maker of that fabric of...
That reminds me of my dream coat at the top of my outerwear wishlist.But there are some difference to Nucky's coat. It's in navy and the belt has buttons which, to me, make it look like you can belt it up to the front. Perhaps Despos could comment on the tailoring in this specimen.I share your fascination. Oh how I get lost in thoughts of wearing this toasty goodness through those icy polar vortex days and nights.
Quote: Originally Posted by otc I tend not to notice egg farts. Lately I have noticed banana farts though. How the eff do your farts smell like bananas so soon after eating a banana? You can't be serious. Now I'm just too curious not to try this out.
Sly looks surreal. My wardrobe is a powerful motivation tool that ensures I don't slack off in my workouts or eating habits. I would rather be dead than reassemble a suitable wardrobe because I gained weight. Am I the only one? Of course, the pic above is prompting me to look into HGH.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 As soon as you think you've used enough lube, use more... This is crucial for first time anal.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Do it now, as the longer you progress in the life, the harder it will be to step away from it. Agreed. You better find out, in advance, what sort of work you can score at your destination.