or Connect

Posts by Geruvah

It is indeed a Tom Ford 3 piece. Thanks! My most commented on suit in the street even by people who can't tell one designer from another.Solid combo you have here too. I like the slope to the shoulders.
Thanks! Also, yeah, the watch is popping out here I think because my arm is bent. Usually the thing is tucked away in the sleeve. I plan on getting a clean watch in the future.
I will die 4 u.
I know. I know. Collar is just messy, no tie, open chest. The list goes on. However, this is what I was wearing today.
A 7.5D may get thee a sale. Or is it a 7? ...or an 8? I hate how inconsistent some shoe sizes get.
You don't need to go MTM for this. Their tailor should be able to shorten the jacket. They did for me with my rtw TFs.I don't think Zegna MTM is 2.5k-4k. That's how much their rtw Couture line (who constructs the TF suits) already costs. TF rtw will be about a few hundred more to a grand on average.If you mean "formal" as in true "formal" you want a tuxedo, I think. Otherwise, navy or charcoal will be fine and will look great for evenings.
Stop exaggerating. We also have some salad shops...
Spoo, are you selling your owner's manual? You're gonna need that. Truth be told, I expected that thing to be something like...leatherbound.
I live a little uptown so the only thing that's going to suck about this is I'm going to have to endure the 6, but do expect me on a Saturday likely. I'll be interested to see Kent Wang's pocket squares.
Booze? If there's scotch, I'll be very happy. Looks like no need to RSVP.