or Connect

Posts by Jaxson612

Ditto on disappointment with the Mason Silver.Not a significant difference in the feel , but a significant increase in price. I only had one shirt made with it out of a four shirt order. The other three I went up one level from the basic fabric grade( don't remember what it was called). Very little difference between those and the Mason. My only disappointment with Mytailior shirts is the quality of the fabric. To his credit, the tailor, Mr. Rusty tried to talk me out of...
Crockett & Jones Suede Chiltern model, medium brown color (snuff?). Looks great with jeans, or dress down a suit. Leather soles.Gently pre-owned, but as with all suede, there are some character markings that any pre- owned shoes would have, mainly to the right rear heel of the right boot (see picture). Marked 11.5 D, so they were no doubt made for the American market. Heel pads have been replaced, original soles and stacked leather heels. 121/2 x 4 1/2 (widest point)...
Beautiful, gently used, tree kept. The broguing is small and delicate, a times classic. Marked inside and on the sole 11 1/2 D, so I guess they were made for the American market. No rips, scuffs or tears on the uppers. Sole measures 12 3/4 long by 4 1/4 at the widest point. $95.00 shipped in the continental US. Paypal or US Postal Money order only. Contact me regarding international shipping.
Witch Hazel. Feels great, no lasting fragrance.
The angels want to wear my red shoes! Lovely pre owned Church's, pre Prada. Fully leather lined. No scars, tears or scuffs on the uppers. Soles show signs of wear, but no soft spots. Plenty of life left in them. Kept on trees, normal creasing from wear. Slight water staining on soles, hence the low price. Marked 10.5 f (normal width) which should translate to 11 US,but please check measurements. Length- 12 3/8ths Width at widest point- 4 1/4". Only selling them...
A Hugo Boss made in the USA suit. Didn't know any better at the time, but my taste (and wardrobe) have improved significantly since.
Excellent pre-owned condition. A classic medium Navy color. Pointed end, 100% silk, made in Italy. 60.5 inches long, 3 inches at it's widest point. $65 new, $42. shipped to the lower 48 states.
Beatwear.co.uk
Was getting ready to pull the trigger on a pair of Loake Pimlico's, when I found these: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/produc...lectedFitID=0# Anybody ever heard of Steptonics? A google search showed several vendors, but no information about the company. In the description it says they're sheep skin lined, but in another place in the listing it says leather. The photo looks like leather. Anyone have any idea where and how they're made?
I bought the same size as I wear for my suits, and it's pretty slim fitting.