or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

What about Shoe's guys? I'm in London Sunday and Monday...
Does anyone have experience with the 'George' Loafer? How close is it to the C&J Marston? Thanks
NIB Edward Green - 120th Anniversary Edition 'Sandhurst' on the 888 Last. Size 9.5E Original box, cloth bags, dust cloth and Tree's. $925 Shipped Conus with flash NIB - Sutor Mantellassi - Suede Loafer/Deck Shoe's - Size 10. Outersole: 12 1/8 x 5 $200 Shipped Conus Ferragamo - Brown Suede Loafer - Size 11D A great casual shoe with plenty of remaining life. Outersole: 12 3/4 x 4 1/4 $100 Shipped Conus NWT - Borrelli 'Luxury Vintage' Jean Pants - Size...
Quote: Originally Posted by Zabel How good is their sale? Has anyone been there before? I have picked up Shoes at the last two sales for no more than 40% Discount. Sizing is a 'crap shoot' and I doubt that you will find Vales, Chapels etc....
REguy - Great Seller = highly recommended.
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs The Valextra wallet is a very good deal too. Seems like a hybrid - almost a bag size..
Thanks for the thoughtful comments guys. Oscar is still 'drugged up' & has a look of fear in his eyes. Neighbor came good on the Vet Bill (small consolation) though. As I said to him, i would much rather he put the $ to getting his Dog a walker..
Thanks Lefty. Oscar is our first priority - just really annoyed that he will now be so disfigured. It's not even about the cost/$ - though I will be presenting the owner with the Vets billntonight.
Our 10 month old Weimaraner was attacked tonight by our neighbors Akita. The whole thing was unprovoked and was over in a second. Doing our evening walk & pass our neighbors in the lane way and this 'Psycho' pulls away from the owner and lunges & bites a 1.5" chunk out of our guys left ear'!!! Been at the Vets for 2 hours while he calms down , my wife balling here eyes out etc... It was seriously like a scene from a Tarantino movie ( so much blood). He has to stay...