Posts by earthdragon

Thanks US 10D - open to offers...
Today - went to pickup new eye glasses (after being fed crap for the last two weeks re: delays) , only to find out that they have lost them. Expensive Lindberg Frames, that I purchased in Hong Kong. Fuk! Driving on the Hwy this afternoon when my Car suddenly starts to slow - 'Engine Malfunction! Reduced Power'. I crawled into BMW & left it with them. FUK!
Is this slur directed at an SFer? I forgot to quote - the comment about the midget..
Fark man - is that stand in your House (the rug is a give away)?..
Such Ignorant Bullshit. Any restaurant that does not ensure their Servers are at least making minimum wage (via Tip Credit), are completely open to serious litigation from disgruntled employees. Here in DC there are a lot of Operations paying servers $2.80 - $3.00 an hour (many of who walk with way more than minimum wage, even after tipping in bussers, runners etc). California is a different story - with no tip credit = businesses take a huge hit on the labor line. I am...
Significant Drop - where are all the 'Brand Whore's' when you need em'?.....
No - not local Service. I sent it directly to Richemont (IWC Warranty Service) In Fort Worth. So far great Customer Service re; calling back, explanations etc. I just hope they follow through on the quoted timeframe...
Update - received a call today & I was quoted 4 - 5 weeks. Not sure what they are doing. New piece and it is running +4 minutes a day.
It was a killer look. Not sure - though quite possibly Vacca, (he has worn them in the past)..
Cleared all the guttering and drains around the house. Fought the crowds at Wholefoods for a loaf of bread , (as it would appear that all think the end of the world is near - fucking pussies). It's only a bit of rain in DC! Ensured my dog Oscar, left the largest Turd possible on the neighbors lawn. The guy is a prick and i can't bait his dog b/c he works for the FBI...