or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Thanks Fella's
+10 . The first time I met him , i feared that he was going to "Biatch Slap" me for even mentioning the possibility of a discount. His prices are more than reasonable and the products amazing.
+10 on The Chukka's
Some Damage today... forgive the IPhone pics, (my wife has taken my camera). My first pair of Westons and a complete departure from what I normally wear. The Sutor's are super light and should make a good addition for for 3 weeks in Asia.
Just one more reason a reason not to shop at Jermyn Street.
3% is the norm
What about Shoe's guys? I'm in London Sunday and Monday...
Does anyone have experience with the 'George' Loafer? How close is it to the C&J Marston? Thanks
NIB Edward Green - 120th Anniversary Edition 'Sandhurst' on the 888 Last. Size 9.5E Original box, cloth bags, dust cloth and Tree's. $925 Shipped Conus with flash NIB - Sutor Mantellassi - Suede Loafer/Deck Shoe's - Size 10. Outersole: 12 1/8 x 5 $200 Shipped Conus Ferragamo - Brown Suede Loafer - Size 11D A great casual shoe with plenty of remaining life. Outersole: 12 3/4 x 4 1/4 $100 Shipped Conus NWT - Borrelli 'Luxury Vintage' Jean Pants - Size...
Quote: Originally Posted by Zabel How good is their sale? Has anyone been there before? I have picked up Shoes at the last two sales for no more than 40% Discount. Sizing is a 'crap shoot' and I doubt that you will find Vales, Chapels etc....