or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Final Drop on the EG's (approx 32% of retail)...
Final Drop's - better pricing for multiple buys..
Quick Sunday Drop - i want this gone...
Suede Shoe cleaning - any chance of success? I broke a bottle of Olive Oil and splashed about 6 spots, the size of a coin on my C&J Tetbury's. Tried 'Saddle Soap' & warm water. They look clean - however the stains remain..
Bally Mens Bag- Purchased from a Bally Store in October and used for one day. Zipper and Lock protection are still in place. Solid Black in color with loads of internal space and a nice grain finish to the leather. The bag comprises two large internal open pockets and a central zip closing pocket, (which can accomodate a 13" Laptop), space for cards, cell phone, pens etc. There is a document pouch at the rear, with a zip closure and more space in the front pouch. The...
More Drop's...
Final Drop's.....
Ralph's 'Clunky' old Men's Shoe's - an abomination IMHO... 'The one's that everyone get's a Mongrel over, during Sale time.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Picked these up for $108 at the Mansion on Friday morning: Ed - I will buy em' back. How doe's $199 sound? I will even find someone to send it as a personal payment. Deal?...
Quick Monday Drop's...