or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Havana
Don't do it Spoo - I know I will be burned at the stake! I just don't get the love for these Shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rufino Who do you say that makes Kiton jeans? Supposedly Jacob Cohen.
The Cohens are still significantly cheaper than re-branded Kitons FWIW! Just sayin
Quote: Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer May I ask your source? An RLPL Sales Associate (working with Purple label).
It may be old news, though I was a little surprised to hear this today. No more St Andrews production, on the Suiting.
Myanmar
I use them like toilet paper - - - ALWAYS.
Quote: Originally Posted by chenzhongbi Black label is not excluded, but purple label is. I hope BL solid-colored suits are not excluded this time. Is this confirmed? I just called my SA & he said that RLBL and RLPL are 'excluded' - just have to wait until June!
Thanks for all of the feedback guys and unfortunately my OP was a bit off, in so much as I do not expect a 'carbon copy' of my St Andrews. It is more about the overall fit, cut and style which I would like to emulate. I will report back.