or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Spoo when are these up?
So - I eat the Shipping and then Open a case?What do you think my chances are of getting anything back (based on your experience Spoo)?
I had the winning bid on a nice piece ($510.00). Just noticed that shipping is $300.00 NYC - DC, which is Absurd to say the least, (it will fit into a Medium Flat Rate Box). I messaged the seller, assuming that this is a typo.. Any suggestions? I just sent an Express Mail Pack to Russia for $66.00!
Damn Red - that looks quite the haul...
3 OUT OF 4 WORK FOR ME...
42/44 BAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great KOP G!
Really, really nice. Typically "super slim" fit. My intent was to keep it, however i have zero chance of fitting a Jacket under this...
From the King of Cashmere - Brunello Cucinelli Stunning New with Tags Jacket The Details: Color: Navy Outer fabric: 100% Buttery soft Cashmere Inner fabric: 100% Goose Down Lining: Fully lined Pockets: 4 button on front, 2 side hand warmer and 4 interior Buttons: Horn (included spares) Throat latch: Removable Rear Vented: with handy snap button closure The Measurements: (approx) Size: Tagged an XL (please check measurements carefully, as this wears like a 52 or trim 54...
Yes - still available...