or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Uh Oh...should I open this link?...
I sized up to 11 (US), assuming that I would be wearing thicker socks. Reminiscent of my old EG Banbury's ( at about 1/6) of the price.
Exceptional buy....
Like I needed more Boots...
The Port chrono is still one of my all time favorites, (excuse the Dog saliva after a day on the beach)...
Two very different colors IMHOJL - HUTTON In Misty PewterEG - ECTON In Cloud
US
US 10.5
EG "890" Pop Up at Harrods (from the mail blast). Balanced, sculpted and elegant, the 890 is a our new chisel-toe. The capsule collection we're presenting at Harrod's reflects that - four cleanly detailed shoes which compliment the form of the last. The Newbury wholecut is made from a single piece of the world's finest calfskin. The Ashton is a new single-strap monk; The Laughton a simple, modern Adelaide; and the Shelton, our elegant three eyelet derby. Our Harrod's...
The Details: Gently worn and well maintained Last: 606 Size: 10.5E Color: Olive Anique Trees: Not Included Approximate Outersole Measurements: 12 5/8" x 4 1/4" *Please note that All Sales are Final and I am not accepting returns These are First Grade Shoes - not Subs or Rejects $525.00 Shipped Conus