or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

42/44 BAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great KOP G!
Really, really nice. Typically "super slim" fit. My intent was to keep it, however i have zero chance of fitting a Jacket under this...
From the King of Cashmere - Brunello Cucinelli Stunning New with Tags Jacket The Details: Color: Navy Outer fabric: 100% Buttery soft Cashmere Inner fabric: 100% Goose Down Lining: Fully lined Pockets: 4 button on front, 2 side hand warmer and 4 interior Buttons: Horn (included spares) Throat latch: Removable Rear Vented: with handy snap button closure The Measurements: (approx) Size: Tagged an XL (please check measurements carefully, as this wears like a 52 or trim 54...
Yes - still available...
95% Wool and 5% Cashmere...
A Classic Beauty from Valextra The Details: Color: Havana Style: 3 Gusset Brief Pockets: Button and zip closure pouches Handle: Padded Pen holder to accomodate 3 pens Measurements: 16.5" x 12.25" x 2.5" (expandable to approx 6") The Bag does have some scuffs (reflected as best i can in images), however there are no cuts or tears to the leather. This is a truly stunning color. $750.00SOLD Code:
10E/10.5
NEW WITH TAGS Tod's "Media Bag". The Details: Color: Royale Blue Pockets: Two interior (one zip and one pouch) Measurements (approx): Length 16" Height: 11.5" Width: 4" (expandable to about 6") Handle drop: 7" Zip top Closure Adjustable and removable Shoulder strap with discreet Tods signature logo Comes with Tods soft dust cover bag A perfect and stylish bag for an 11" - 15" Laptop and Documents. $900.00$555.00 Shipped Conus
From the "King of Cashmere", Brunello Cucinelli. New with Tags mens Overcoat The Details - Cashmere / Wool Blend - Size 56 (check measurements, as this wears like a slim 54 IMHO) - 3 Flap Pockets - 2 Interior pockets - Signature Buttons (including spares) - Dual rear vents - Super soft and luxurious feel - Pick stitching detail - Pockets are still sewn shut - 95% Wool / 5% Cashmere The Measurements (approx): - Shoulder: 20" - Chest (pit to pit) 23.5" - Sleeves (from...