or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Are these listed yet?
RARE - New In Box Classic Suede Loafers from the house of KITON Producing inhouse since 2005 - The Artisan's at Kiton only produce eight pair per day, with each taking approximately 15 hours. The Details: Size: 10 (European) Color: T-Moro (Brown) Model: #140 Box: Yes The Measurements: (approx) Outersole: Length: 12 1/2" Width: 4 1/4" Innersole Length: 12 1/16" Please note as reflected in the images, there is some light shopwear to the soles, having been tried...
Get the RM's My preference is the Craftsmen. I have them in Black, Chestnut and Suede. I am in Airports a lot this year and these are my " Go To" for Travel. They are super comfortable and I'm not worried about scuffing or damaging them ( as I was with my G&G Burnhams).
Do it G ( before I wear em')...
Foxx - your fit pics of late are great. How much tweaking is involved in your SC's & Suits?
Fresh out of the Box. I love the color of these. Always a BIG Dover fan - these are going to be a close second.
DC and he is generally reliable. I always get a nod when RLPL is on Final. AFAIK - it is always a "crap shoot" for the Sales Guys as well - they get a corporate notification of what the offering is.Gone are the good old days of EG's at 50% off.....
My Guy says primarily Blue Label. No Shoes, RLPL or RLBL (most likely end May)....