or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

New In Box 'Snowdream Walk' Boots. BEAT THE SNOW The Details: Size 44, (US 11) - Lace up Boots (eyelets and speed hooks) in Suede treated with Storm System for a perfectly waterproof finish. - Sits high on the ankle and is lined with Beaver Fur. - Light colored Latex Sole. - Calfskin Insole also supplied (Beaver can be removed). - Shell composition - 100% Suede calfskin - Lining composition - 100% Beaver Fur - Three pair of laces supplied - one matching and two...
NWT - Dark Blue, FAY Quilted Outerwear Size: XXL (Please check measurements, as this is very slim and wears like a 54) Button and zip front closure 2 snap button front closure pockets 1 zip closure pouch pocket 1 interior zip closure pocket Wool, Cashmere and Poly blend Goose Down filling Measures: Pit to Pit: 23 1/2" Sleeves (from Shoulder seam) 26" Shoulder: 20" Length (from base of collar) 30 1/4" $649.00 $395.00 Shipped Conus
NWT - Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere lined suede gloves Size: Large (approx 4 1/2" in width across) Color: Burgundy / Chocolate Brown Lining: 100% buttery soft Cashmere $425.00 $355.00 Shipped Conus Code:
BINGO!
Stunning NWT piece from ISAIA A classic Quilted button up suede jacket Jacket is made of the softest lambs suede and is 100% cupro lined. interior has a multitude of pockets and even a leather lanyard. Two flap pockets and side hand warmer pockets. Euro size 56 (If it helps, I wear a 54L in Suiting and can wear this comfortably over a Suit jacket) Measures: 25" pit to pit, 26.5" sleeve length from shoulder, and 35" total length. $1199.00 $829.00 Shipped Conus
This is awesome. Possibly "old" deadstock (Chester Barrie)?
Stunning "Coppola Sheldon Baby Cashmere" Newsboy type Cap Size : Medium Color: A beautiful Grayish Brown Melange, with a Gray interior lining Please know your size in this maker, as ALL Sales are Final and that I am not accepting Returns $425 $269.00 Shipped Conus
Dovers and flannels. I'll be happy to admit I didn't really appreciate the dovers until I finally got them and wore them around with a few different outfits. I fucking love these shoes and am considering what my next Dover is going to look like. Thinking light color pebble. Any thoughts?[/quote] Olive Antique
Barney's on Madison Ave has a pair of Chapels in Size 12 (a shade of brown) I think they were approx $1,009.00 Not cheap - though a stunning pair of shoes with the regulation Tree's. The rest of the Shoe sale selection was underwhelming.
You Back!!!!