or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Just back from an EG re-furb, which was approximately 13 weeks. I could not be happier with the result and the toe taps were a pleasant surprise, as Robert informed me that this was reserved purely for Top Drawer and would not be possible. DHL both ways was pain free also. I had worn the shit out of these and was practically through the sole.
NWT from Ralph Lauren's Luxury Purple Label line - +$4,500 Brown Motorcycle Jacket The Motorcycle Jacket is impeccably crafted from supple lambskin leather and designed with a classic cropped silhouette... The Details: - Gorgeous Brown Leather - Throat Latch - Side Straps/Buckles - Interior Pocket - Zip Cuffs - Fully Lined The Measurements: Very Slim for an XXL - Closer to a more tailored XL Underarm to Underarm: 24.5" Underarm to end of cuff: 20.5" Shoulder seam to...
The Chapel is fashioned from a single piece of leather with no back seam, parallel buckles, squared toe and sweeping lines. The Details: Size: 10.5E (UK) Last: 8000 Color: Parisian Brown Suede Sole: Leather Original Box JL Shoe Trees - negotiable JL Signature Cloth Shoe Bags These are first grade Shoes (and are not marked with an R or S) purchased from a Flagship Store The current retail on these in now $1,750.00 (before Taxes) *Please note that SALES are FINAL and...
Damn - you NYC guys just Crush it. Great pickups
Any EG's in that Box?
Size up a half size. I took a punt on EBay and it worked out well....
SUIT No 1. A timeless Classic from RLPL - "Custom Fit" in Glen Urquhart Cloth. Gently worn and well maintained. The Details: - Notch Lapels - Side Vents - Working Button Holes - Side Adjusters - Cuffed Trousers - 90% Wool and 10% Cashmere - Size 44L (Trimmer fit) - Made In Italy The Measurements: - Pit to Pit (underarm to underarm) 22 1/4" - Shoulders (seam to seam) 19 1/2" - Sleeves: (shoulder seam to edge cuff) 24 3/4" - Length: (from base...
What? This is a steal. I have the Beige version - amazing piece
CONGRATS Man. My Grail also
A Stunning Classic from Loro Piana $7K Traveller Jacket in Kid Suede Gently worn and well maintained by me The Details: - Super Luxe Soft Suede - Throat Latch - 4 Button closure pockets on front / 2 side hand warmer - Interior pockets - RiRi m6 Zippers - Button and zip from closure - 100% Kid Suede - Size 52 (Large) - Made In Italy The Measurements: - Pit to Pit (underarm to underarm) 23" - Shoulders (seam to seam) 19" - Sleeves: (shoulder...