or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Pretty close IMHO
Unused John Lobb Shoe Trees Sizes 10E $125.00 Shipped Conus[ (or 2 pair for $230.00)
I find it a little on the roomier side (width).
They feel slightly wider to me (I always wear an E).
Gorgeous New with Tags KITON Dress Shirt The Details: - Mother of Pearl Buttons - Barrel Cuffs - Lot's of Handwork - Button Down Collar Measurements (approx) - as this is untagged - Chest: 23 1/2" - Sleeves: 37" - Shoulders: 20" - Waist: 21 1/2" Please know your size in this maker as ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting Returns $265.00 Shipped Conus
Stunning New In Box "St James II" by G&G The Details: Size: 10 1/2E Color: Vintage Oak Last: TG 73 Shoe Trees Polishing Matt Shoe Bags Spare Laces Please know your size in this maker as ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting Returns $859.00 Shipped Conus
Rare - Edward Green Nevis Boot Size: 9.5F Color: Dark Oak Leather: Willow Last: 606 Box: Yes Polishing Matt: Yes Measure Approx: 12 1/4" x 4 1/2" *These are marked as rejects, however there are no obvious flaws Please know your size in this maker - as ALL Sales are Final and that I am not accepting returns. $895.00 Shipped Conus
Very gently worn JL Limited Edition St Crepin Monkstrap The Details: Color: Dark Brown Misty Calf Size: 10.5UK Tree's: Yes, Lasted Tree's are included Bags: Yes, Signature JL Bags are included Last: 7000 Style: Wholecut Double Monk Approximate Outersole Measurements: 12 1/2" x 4 1/4" $615.00 Shipped Conus
The Barneys store at the Leesburg Outlet Mall has a good selection of Isaia Suits and SC's ( recent) at respectively $1199 and $999 - with and additional 30% kicker for Easter. Sizes ran 38 up to 54 ( even a coupl of rare L's). There was also an awesome solid Gray Kiton Suit in size 54 for about $1700.
Anyone else having issues with suspicious Buyers from China? I have had 4 pair of Shoes (JL, EG etc) - BIN and of course they just evaporate. A quick search shows that they have registered with Ebay right before buying (under four different user names).