or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Valextra's streamlined iPad case demonstrates the Italian label's dedication to uncompromising craftsmanship. Textured leather flap close iPad 2 case with contrast color piping at edges. Leather lined interior features Velcro tab-secured leather frame. Camera cutout at back. SIZE & FIT Suitable for iPad and iPad 2 Color - Black Width 8" / 20cm Length 10" / 25cm $289.00 $229.00 Shipped Conus *Please note that SALES are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns.
RARE - Crockett & Jones "Villiers" Boots Gently worn and always stored with Trees and maintained with Saphir products. Original Box - yes(a little beat up) Cloth Bags - yes Shoe Trees - yes Color: Chestnut Antique Soles: Leather Size: 9.5E Outersole Measures: 12 5/8" x 4 3/8" * ALL SALES are FINAL and I AM NOT ACCEPTING RETURNS GONE
Thanks so much for sharing
OEM "WIND DEFLECTOR AND CARRY CASE" Suitable for 2007 - 2013 convertible BMW 3 series (328i - 335i & M3) This aerodynamic extra deflects wind turbulence to create a more pleasant driving experience. This wind deflector comes with the OEM soft carry case The frame and mesh are both in very good - excellent condition. There are no tears, knicks or stains. Purchased new with my Car and only saw use a few times when i lived in Cali. Stock image - more of actual, just PM...
Gonna be interesting to watch the next year Spoo. Could be an addiction worse than CRACK...
Great Deal...
AWESOME PICK UP - Decent price? This is my grail find.....
I am not sure whether you are being serious (?). Yes they came back with new laces and I was not up charged for the toe taps.New box, polishing matt, new liner and a damn good cleaning job on the suede.
I am a US based customer - so yes. IFRC - they completed the paperwork with something along the lines of "shoes for repair" , ( hence non - Duty).
Correct - EG take care of all shipping paperwork, which includes collection .Will dig out "before" pics when i get home