or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

AFAIK - EG have pretty much always made their Custom or MTO and they added a selection of G&G's around 3 or 4 years ago.S. Sassetti were thrown in the mix a couple of years ago and IMHO not great value for the charge.Good deal on the Grants. Remembering the old days - when I picked up three pair at RL ( with Tree's) for around $550 a piece
PHUK me. If those Arran's are your size - Jump on them. That is one killer deal...
Awesome find. Are they Lattanzi?
These - Misty Pewter
This
From the Anthony Cleverley Semi-Bespoke Line. These beauties are New In Box and have never been worn. Model: De Givenchy Size: 11 1/2D Color: Black Calf Outersole (approximate) measurements: Length: A hair under 13" Width: 4 1/16" These come with the Tree's and AC Signature bags, which are both a work of Art in themselves. SF Legend has it, that at least some part of these were made by EG to a very high standard... NO RETURNS $900.00 $735.00 Shipped Conus
Great pics - looks like Cashmere & Candy and GDL take the "Cake" IMHO..... Just sayin'
G - Is that Cucinelli Chambray yours & if so what size?
Awesome Boots. Congrats. Are they the Camden?
Much more Ballin' than Hermes, Goyard and Delvaux. I just wish I could find a monogram baseball cap:satisfied: