or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Ron Rider - "Madrid" Chocolate Suede Chukka Boots Size 11 Outersole Measures - 12 1/2" x 4 1/4" These are gorgeous Boots that are unfortunately a half size too big for me. Original Box $225.00 SOLD New In box GJ Cleverley Shoes Model: Lewis Shoe Trees: Yes - Included Size: 10D ( - fit like a US 10.5) Outersole Measures: 12 3/4" x 4 1/4" Color: Espresso Calf Suede SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
Gently worn with plenty of life in them. These are marked subs - though no discernible flaws. SOLD - SOLD
No they are not
OXFORD - PHILIP II With its hand-bevelled waist, fine punching on the toe cap and rounded soles, the Philip II has many of the bespoke elements that characterise the Prestige collection. The Details: Size: 10E . Outersole measures: 12 7/8" x 4 3/8" Last: 7000 Color: Black Calf Sole: Leather - bevelled JL Box JL Signature Cloth Shoe Bags Spare pair of JL Laces $850.00 Shipped Conus or $925.00 with Trees These are marked "R", however there are no discernible flaws, other...
Thanks - it also comes with two collars ( Cashmere and a Fur one).....
PM sent
Went a bit Cashmere crazy in London last week...
Thanks. Off to London tomorrow for a couple of days and was planning on wearing these. The Forecast is rain the whole time I'm there!
Yes and yes..
My first Carmina's. Now I get it..... Exceptional value and service.