or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

NIB - Fur lined "Snowdream" Boots Size: 44 1/2" Color: Gray Shoe Bags: Yes Original Box: Yes The Details: Lace up Boots (eyelets and speed hooks) in Gray Suede, treated with Storm System for a perfectly waterproof finish. Sits high on the ankle and is lined with Beaver Fur. Light colored Latex Sole. Removable Fur Insole. Extra Calfskin insole also provided. Outersole measures: 12 3/8" x 4 3/8" $1599.00 $1200.00 Shipped Conus MSRP North of $2,700.00
NIB - Gaziano & Girling for RLPL Model: Numan Last: TG73 Color: Dark Brown burnished calf Shoe Bags: Yes Outersole Measures: 12 3/8" x 4 1/8" $795.00 $589.00 Shipped Conus
some very good prices on remaining Eidos stock on Korshak's Sales page...Happy hunting. If I had the spare $ I would be all over that Overcoat
EDWARD GREEN "SHANNON" The Details Style - Balmoral Color - Cloud Antique Last - 202 Size - 9.5 E (US 10) Polishing Matt Signature EG Bags - Included Original box ~ Please check measurements to ensure proper fit ~ Outersole - Length: 12 1/4" Width: 4 3/8" These are First Grade Shoes $675.00 Shipped Conus *Please not that ALL SALES are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns
I would be up for a 10/10.5 if available. Thanks
New In Box - CARMINA Tobacco Suede Adelaide Rain Last Leather Soles Shoe Trees Included Shoe Bags Included Tag Size: 10 EE (UK) Carmina's website equates this to a USA Size 10.5 Outersole Measures: Length: 12 3/8" Width: 4 1/4" Unfortunately my first experience with Carmina and they have proven to be a half size too big. Sad to see them go.... $425.00 Shipped Conus *Please note that ALL SALES are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns
+1 Beautiful
Two beautiful pieces from Loro Piana 1. "DOWNTOWN PULL" CREWNECK SWEATER by LORO PIANA. SUBLIME WOVEN CASHMERE with BEAUTIFUL HEATHERED COLORATION THROUGHOUT. SIZE EURO 54/ USA XL. AN ELEGANT PULLOVER for ANY OCCASION! MEASUREMENTS: chest 24.5" sleeve 27" shoulder 19' back 28" $395.00 $345.00 Shipped Conus Please note that ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns
A pair of those pants proved to be my worst purchase ever. The arse ripped open the first time I wore them....
Damn. Santa's little helpers had small feet