or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

US 10.5
EG "890" Pop Up at Harrods (from the mail blast). Balanced, sculpted and elegant, the 890 is a our new chisel-toe. The capsule collection we're presenting at Harrod's reflects that - four cleanly detailed shoes which compliment the form of the last. The Newbury wholecut is made from a single piece of the world's finest calfskin. The Ashton is a new single-strap monk; The Laughton a simple, modern Adelaide; and the Shelton, our elegant three eyelet derby. Our Harrod's...
The Details: Gently worn and well maintained Last: 606 Size: 10.5E Color: Olive Anique Trees: Not Included Approximate Outersole Measurements: 12 5/8" x 4 1/4" *Please note that All Sales are Final and I am not accepting returns These are First Grade Shoes - not Subs or Rejects $750.00 $625.00 Shipped Conus
All are from my Closet - and happy to deal for multiple purchases. Conus shipping Included Gently worn unless otherwise stated All Sales are Final Thanks for looking Trousers by Loro Piana Flat front Tagged Size - 54 Navy Blue color Spring / Summer weight 100% Cotton Measurements: (approx) Waist: 38", Inseam: 31 1/2", Rise: 10", Leg Opening: 8 1/2" SOLD NWTTrousers by Loro Piana - 54 Flat front "Four Pocket Classic" Spare buttons Olive / Gray color Year around...
Gently worn JL - PHILIP II A classic wardrobe staple from the Prestige collection. Last: 7000 Size: 9 1/2 E Color: Dark Brown Measure: (outersole approx) 12 1/2" x 4 1/4" SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD Please note that ALL SALES are FINAL
Yes
I've had this discussion with both EG and Lobb / they both refuse to use Royal Mail, which would be the most economical ( and incidentally, I have never been charged duty or fees via this method).UPS would not leave my last order from the UK ( 2 pair of Shoes) unless I paid COD for the Phuking clearance fees....I wish Malford had more Shoes , as out of 5 or six shipments from him, I have never had additional charges and he is super reasonable on shipping.
Can't wait to see this....
14'. Wife would divorce and then shallow grave me: