or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

From the Anthony Cleverley Semi-Bespoke Line. These beauties are New In Box and have never been worn. Model: De Rede Size: 12D Color: Brown Buckskin Outersole (approximate) measurements: Length: 13" Width: 4 1/8" These come with the Tree's and AC Signature bags, which are both a work of Art in themselves.SOLD
I have been sitting on these for some time - so time to move them. A modern classic, the City II is a stylish Oxford with double-stitched toe cap seam. Color - Dark Brown Museum Calf New in plain white Box Size 10E (approximately translates to a 10.5US) Last - 7000 Trees - Can be provided for an additional $90.00 Signature Bags x 2 Grade R (there are no discernible flaws) gone An updated version of the iconic William double monk shoe, it retains the toe cap of the...
Spoo did you lose my Box or you gonna get Phat & keep it all?.....
Cortland St (World Trade). Plenty of Pants left...
Stunning New In Box G&G "Hove" - there should be no introduction necessary. These have never been worn and come with the original Box, Polishing Matt, two soft cloth Bags and the Shoe Tree's. The color is Vintage Rioja and these were crafted on the MH71 Last. $1099.00 Shipped Conus
C21 had a very good selection of staples yesterday from Isaia. Suits around $1500 and shirts $199 - albeit not "cheap ass" SF pricing. Quite a bit of Mr Porter inventory. I picked up some Boglioli Pants for $100 pair.
A G&G Staple Worn a few times only. Size 10E in Mole Suede on the KN14 Last These come with the original box and two cloth bags (no tree's). sOLD
KITON and ISAIA Never worn...