or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

YES - it is still available
Expecting my Suede Asquith's back from a re-craft next week. It will have been approximately 14 weeks. Will get pics up as i have them.
Im In - ARRAN in 10E
Yes they are available
THEY WEAR LARGE
Stunning NWT from the King of Cashmere The Details: Size: 110cm (IMHO would work best on a 36" - 38" waist) Material: Crocodile Color: Brown Bag: Comes with the signature protective drawstring pouch Measurements: Width: 1 1/8" Length: 47" from buckle to end of strap Please note that all Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns. SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
Seriously. Is it pink and cashmere or something?
No - SOLD
Stunning NWT Men's Leather "Attache - business Folio", from the King of Cashmere, Brunello Cucinelli The Details: Size: 15" x 11" Material: Leather Lining: Signature Gray BC Lining Pockets: One interior zip closure Color: Dark Brown Bag: Comes with the signature protective drawstring dust cover SOLD - SOLD - SOLD Please note that all Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns
If this doesn't sell in the next 5 minutes - all hope is lost for survival of the B&S. Good luck with the Sale. if this were a 54, your Paypal would be in already....