or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

New with Tags from Ralph Lauren Purple Label - +$4,000 Brown Henfield Aviator Jacket The Henfield aviator jacket is impeccably crafted in italy from supple burnished lambskin leather and designed with a cropped silhouette reminiscent of vintage bomber jackets. The Details: Concealed full-zip front Size XL Point collar with a hook-and-eye closure at the neck Long Sleeve with ribbed cuffs and hem Stitched shoulder epaulets Snapped flap pocket with side hand...
John Lobb Lopez Loafer The Details Size: 10E (UK) Last: 4395 Color: Dark Brown Museum Calf JL Yellow Box JL Signature Cloth Shoe Bags These are marked with an R - however I can see no discernible flaws. GONE $900.00 $760.00 Shipped Conus JOHN LOBB - WOODCOTE The Austerity Brogue is a timeless classic & wardrobe staple The Details: Size: 10E (UK) Last: 8000 Color: Blue Lord Calf (a very rich deep color) JL Yellow Box Box JL Shoe Trees JL Signature Cloth Shoe...
WINTER IS COMING CHAMBORD II BOOT A sturdy but sophisticated seven eyelet Derby boot. The Chambord II Boot features a hand-sewn apron and toe seam. The Details: Size: 10E (UK) Last: 8695 Color: Dark Brown Suede Sole: October Original Box JL Care Instructions JL Signature Cloth Shoe Bags Spare pair of JL Laces These are first grade Shoes (and are not marked with an R or S) purchased from a Flagship Store The current retail on these in now $1,750.00 (before Taxes) *Please...
+10. Can't understand why some stuff just doesn't sell. Those Galways are a steal ( & folks still creaming their trousers over $1500 MTO's)...just sayin'.
Spoo Mrs E wants to know the Euro sizing on the Lanvin. Could you check shoulder to edge of armpit Pit to pit and waist? Tx
That LP robe is BALLER & would look awesome with the Cucinelli Tie....
PIA that it is, I always take mine to the Post Office and request a scanned receipt ( when I print the label from a EBay). I would hate to get shafted on a $1000 pair of Shoes.
Awesome Shirts. G - do you stock the Chambray? I could not see it on your site.
New In box - John Lobb Hutton - Prestige Hutton is a 5 eyelet prestige Oxford. It features sweeping sides enhanced by a punch detail along the line and a wing cap with brogue detailing. The Details Pair 1: Color: Misty Pewter Last: 7000 Size: UK 10E (approximately equates to a US 10.5) Original Box JL Care Instructions JL Signature Cloth Bags JL Signature Trees Bonus - JL Pewter polish These are First Grade Shoes, purchased from a Flagship Store. Current retail is...
From the Anthony Cleverley Semi-Bespoke Line. These beauties are New In Box and have never been worn. These are a limited run and are numbered 13/50 I cannot confirm, however SF Legend has it, that at least some part of these were made by Edward Green to "Top drawer" standards. Model: Churchill Size: 10.5D Color: Burgundy Calf Outersole (approximate) measurements: Length: 12 9/16" Width: 4 1/8" These come with the Lasted Tree's and AC Signature bags, which are...