or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Valextra Avietta 48-hour bag - new with tags In the spirit of Valextra’s original “24h” travel bag — a prize-winning attaché created in the 1950s by the founder Giovanni Fontana for quick overnight trips — the steel-frame “Avietta 48h,” first introduced in 1964, accommodates a two-night stay in an equally elegant way. buttery soft leather and the company’s signature rhodium brushed zippers and pulls. Inside, buckled straps secure things in place. Luxury, meet efficiency...
New In box Edward Green for Ralph Lauren "Purple Label" - STERN The Details: SIZE: 10.5/11D (US 11) Last: 888 Color: Mink Suede Trees: Yes Box: Yes Polishing Matt: Yes The approximate outer sole measurements are as follows: 12 5/8" x 4 3/8" $545.00 Shipped Conus *These are marked "B" Grade, however there are no discernible or obvious flaws Please know your size in this maker - as all SALES are FINAL and I am not accepting returns.
Valextra's streamlined iPad case demonstrates the Italian label's dedication to uncompromising craftsmanship. Textured leather flap close iPad 2 case with contrast color piping at edges. Leather lined interior features Velcro tab-secured leather frame. Camera cutout at back. SIZE & FIT Suitable for iPad and iPad 2 Color - Black Width 8" / 20cm Length 10" / 25cm $289.00 $229.00 Shipped Conus *Please note that SALES are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns.
RARE - Crockett & Jones "Villiers" Boots Gently worn and always stored with Trees and maintained with Saphir products. Original Box - yes(a little beat up) Cloth Bags - yes Shoe Trees - yes Color: Chestnut Antique Soles: Leather Size: 9.5E Outersole Measures: 12 5/8" x 4 3/8" * ALL SALES are FINAL and I AM NOT ACCEPTING RETURNS GONE
Thanks so much for sharing
OEM "WIND DEFLECTOR AND CARRY CASE" Suitable for 2007 - 2013 convertible BMW 3 series (328i - 335i & M3) This aerodynamic extra deflects wind turbulence to create a more pleasant driving experience. This wind deflector comes with the OEM soft carry case The frame and mesh are both in very good - excellent condition. There are no tears, knicks or stains. Purchased new with my Car and only saw use a few times when i lived in Cali. Stock image - more of actual, just PM...
Gonna be interesting to watch the next year Spoo. Could be an addiction worse than CRACK...
Great Deal...
AWESOME PICK UP - Decent price? This is my grail find.....
I am not sure whether you are being serious (?). Yes they came back with new laces and I was not up charged for the toe taps.New box, polishing matt, new liner and a damn good cleaning job on the suede.