or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

EDWARD GREEN "SHANNON" The Details Style - Balmoral Color - Cloud Antique Last - 202 Size - 9.5 E (US 10) Polishing Matt Signature EG Bags - Included Original box ~ Please check measurements to ensure proper fit ~ Outersole - Length: 12 1/4" Width: 4 3/8" These are First Grade Shoes $1079.00 $1,000.00 Shipped Conus *Please not that ALL SALES are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns
I would be up for a 10/10.5 if available. Thanks
New In Box - CARMINA Tobacco Suede Adelaide Rain Last Leather Soles Shoe Trees Included Shoe Bags Included Tag Size: 10 EE (UK) Carmina's website equates this to a USA Size 10.5 Outersole Measures: Length: 12 3/8" Width: 4 1/4" Unfortunately my first experience with Carmina and they have proven to be a half size too big. Sad to see them go.... $555.00$520.00 Shipped Conus *Please note that ALL SALES are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns
+1 Beautiful
Two beautiful pieces from Loro Piana 1. "DOWNTOWN PULL" CREWNECK SWEATER by LORO PIANA. SUBLIME WOVEN CASHMERE with BEAUTIFUL HEATHERED COLORATION THROUGHOUT. SIZE EURO 54/ USA XL. AN ELEGANT PULLOVER for ANY OCCASION! MEASUREMENTS: chest 24.5" sleeve 27" shoulder 19' back 28" $395.00 $345.00 Shipped Conus Please note that ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns
A pair of those pants proved to be my worst purchase ever. The arse ripped open the first time I wore them....
Damn. Santa's little helpers had small feet
LORO PIANA CALF LEATHER BELT IN TAN WITH CONTRASTING SADDLE STITCHING. SIZE US42 /EU105. LENGTH - 47.2" (INC. BUCKLE) AND WIDTH 1.2" IMHO - This would work best for a 36" - 38" waist. DOUBLE BELT LOOPS AND 5 OPTIONAL BUCKLE HOLES $310.00 Shipped Conus Please note that ALL Sales are Final and that I am not accepting returns
What's in the BAG Spoo & sizes?????
RARE - JOHN LOBB - WOODCOTE The Austerity Brogue is a timeless classic wardrobe staple The Details: Size: 9.5 (UK) - this equates approximately to a US 10.5 Last: 8000 Color: Dark Brown Lord Calf (a very rich deep color) Original Box JL Shoe Trees are NOT included JL Signature Cloth Shoe Bags Spare pair of JL Laces JL Care Instruction Approximate Outersole Measurements: 12 1/4" x 4 1/4" These are FIRST GRADE Shoes (not subs or rejects). *Please note that SALES are...