or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Cortland St (World Trade). Plenty of Pants left...
Stunning New In Box G&G "Hove" - there should be no introduction necessary. Last: MH71 Size: 10E Color: Vintage Rioja Box: Yes Trees: Included $1099.00 $879.00 Shipped Conus New In box Edward Green Dover The Details: Last: 606 Size: 10.5E Color: Dark Oak Box: Yes Trees: Not Included Approximate Outersole Measurements: 12 5/8" x 4 3/8" GONE - GONE - GONE - All Sales are Final and I am not accepting returns These are both First Grade Shoes - not Subs or Rejects
C21 had a very good selection of staples yesterday from Isaia. Suits around $1500 and shirts $199 - albeit not "cheap ass" SF pricing. Quite a bit of Mr Porter inventory. I picked up some Boglioli Pants for $100 pair.
A G&G Staple Worn a few times only. Size 10E in Mole Suede on the KN14 Last These come with the original box and two cloth bags (no tree's). sOLD
KITON and ISAIA Never worn...
Straight from the Horse's Mouth (EG) as it were.. The best and easiest way for you to have your shoes repaired is to use our home repair service, if you give us your collection address,telephone number and a good date for collection we will arrange a pick up of the shoes to come back to the UK with all the correct paperwork filled in so there are no duties or issues with customs. Once we have your shoes we will have them refurbished and then send them back to you once...
Happy Hunting...
If anyone gets a hold of the NYC store list in advance please share. Starts Sale later than SCP..
And of course I can never find either the City II or Philip reduced....in my size.