or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

I'm bummed - need these in a 10E..
NIB John Lobb Beckett Size: 9 1/2E Last: 8000 Color: Green Misty Calf Trees: Yes Original Box: Yes Shoe Bags: Ye GONE [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] Currently Becketts are $1750.00 at the NYC JL store... I will Ship USPS International at Cost to the Buyer. Code:
Could someone please explain how you edit your name when bidding on items ie: Exxxxxxxn ? Thanks
Would anyone have a pic of the Madison 800 in the wild?
PHUK - It's my Size and I'm pissed I missed out on an item by $1 AGAIN!!!!.Whoever got the LP Chambray Shirt - if it don't work out.....
Honestly - I only looked closely at one.It was a Navy Blue Plaid with fairly "aggressive" ( broad) Peak Lapels. The other was Beige.About 5 Shirts / ll French Cuffs 15/39 up to 17. Still around $300 with Taxes.A couple of a Cucinelli Sweaters ( all of which were damaged)!
Two Tom Ford a Suits at the NM Last Cal at Potomac Mills. They looked "tiny" size 38 Inventory from Bergdorf. They were about $2K before 40% kicker.
Solid Seller - I have had multiple purchases from Bill. No one has a gun to their head , to buy from him. What's with all the whining?
Save me from buying Corthays at retail ( Sterling), with the 'green peso"....
What's the Damage Big Man?