or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

JOHN LOBB - WOODCOTE The Austerity Brogue is a timeless classic & wardrobe staple The Details: Size: 10E (UK) Last: 8000 Color: Blue Lord Calf (a very rich deep color) JL Yellow Box Box JL Shoe Trees JL Signature Cloth Shoe Bags Spare pair of JL Laces These are marked with an R - however the only minor flaw i see is some marking to the soles $1189.00 $800.00 Shipped Conus
Weather the Winter In Style... CHAMBORD II BOOT A sturdy but sophisticated seven eyelet Derby boot. The Chambord II Boot features a hand-sewn apron and toe seam. The Details: Size: 10E (UK) Last: 8695 Color: Dark Brown Suede Sole: October Original Box JL Care Instructions JL Signature Cloth Shoe Bags Spare pair of JL Laces These are first grade Shoes (and are not marked with an R or S) purchased from a Flagship Store The current retail on these in now $1,750.00 (before...
+10. Can't understand why some stuff just doesn't sell. Those Galways are a steal ( & folks still creaming their trousers over $1500 MTO's)...just sayin'.
Spoo Mrs E wants to know the Euro sizing on the Lanvin. Could you check shoulder to edge of armpit Pit to pit and waist? Tx
That LP robe is BALLER & would look awesome with the Cucinelli Tie....
PIA that it is, I always take mine to the Post Office and request a scanned receipt ( when I print the label from a EBay). I would hate to get shafted on a $1000 pair of Shoes.
Awesome Shirts. G - do you stock the Chambray? I could not see it on your site.
New In box - John Lobb Hutton - Prestige Hutton is a 5 eyelet prestige Oxford. It features sweeping sides enhanced by a punch detail along the line and a wing cap with brogue detailing. The Details Pair 1: Color: Misty Pewter Last: 7000 Size: UK 10E (approximately equates to a US 10.5) Original Box JL Care Instructions JL Signature Cloth Bags JL Signature Trees Bonus - JL Pewter polish These are First Grade Shoes, purchased from a Flagship Store. Current retail is...
Seriously reduced (70% off)....Take these off me. From the Anthony Cleverley Semi-Bespoke Line. These beauties are New In Box and have never been worn. Model: De Givenchy Size: 11 1/2D Color: Black Calf Outersole (approximate) measurements: Length: A hair under 13" Width: 4 1/16" These come with the Tree's and AC Signature bags, which are both a work of Art in themselves. SF Legend has it, that at least some part of these were made by EG to a very high standard... NO...
New In Box - from Edward Green: The Details Model: Gresham Crafted on the Iconic 888 Last (slightly chiseled soft square Toe). Material: Mocca Suede and Dark Oak Strap Original box Polishing Matt Versatile - these would look great with Jeans or a Suit Outersole measures (approx) 12 5/8" Length. 4 1/4" Width Please note that Sales are FINAL. Please view images carefully, as these are the actual Shoes and feel free to ask questions. $999.00 $550.00 Shipped Conus