or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

NIB - Gaziano & Girling for RLPL - "Garnell" A gorgeous Boot that is essentially the "Thorpe" with Speedhooks. The Details: Model: Garnell Size: 10.5/11D Color: Dark Brown Burnished Calf Last: MH-71 Bags: Yes "RL" Signature Box: Yes Outersole Measures: 12 3/4" x 4 1/4" $1089.00 $900.00 Shipped Conus
The UK
Chambord II "Dark Green Misty"...
NIB - Edward Green Harrogate Size: 9.5E Last: 888 Color: Dark Oak & Mink Suede Includes the Shoe Trees and Signature Bags Beautiful finish to these and my pics do not do them justice. $895.00 $750.00 Shipped Conus
Great make up. I would be in if it was not a Wensum sole.
AFAIK - They will recommend cleaners and re-weavers (depending on the fabric) and on your location. I called the NY store for re-weaving of a tear on a Baby cashmere Jacket & they provided me with a contact.
EDWARD GREEN HENLEY Rare and Spectacular = the ultimate statement Shoe Few shoes are more eye-catching than the Kiltie Brogue. The Details Style - Kiltie Brogue Color - Dark Oak Antique / Navy Suede Last - 888 Size - 10.5 E (US 11) Shoe Trees - are NOT Included Signature EG Bags - Included Original Box Made in England ~ Please check measurements to ensure proper fit ~ Outersole - Length: 12 /5/8" Width: 4 1/4" These are First Grade Shoes $899.00 $555.00...
MH 71
Lattanzi?
Stunning new with Tags - BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Mens Gilet Vest. The Details: Navy Color Nylon Shell 100% Goose Down Filling Two side zip closure pockets Interior pockets Signature button front closure Tagged Size: XXL (wears like a slim 54) Measurements (approx) Chest (unstretched) 22 1/2" ,Waist: 21 1/2" and Length (from base of collar) 27 1/4" Made In Italy $799.00 $720.00 Shipped Conus *Please check Images and measurements carefully, as ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am...