or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Gorgeous "staple" Navy blue Suit from Eidos Napoli The Details: - Navy Blue - Notch Lapels - Flat front Trousers - Flap pockets - Basting Intact (and ready for your Tailor) Measurements: Approximately - Chest Pit To Pit: 23 1/2" - Length: from base of collar: 31" - Shoulder: 19" - Trouser waist: 39" - Rise: 11" - Length: 34" (unhemmed) *Very trim fit / wears like a 54 IMHO *Please check measurements carefully, as ALL SALES ARE FINAL and that I am not accepting...
Stunning NWT - ISAIA Briefcase The Details: - Navy Color - Pebbled Leather Finish - Padded Interior to accomodate a Laptop - A multitude of Interior pockets and pouches Measurements (Approx) - Length 17" - Height 12" - Width 4" (expandable) - Handle Drop 5" *Please note that ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting Returns $899.00 Shipped Conus
PRE
Just feel a little snug on me (i am a true E). Possibly - please PM me.
John Lobb’s "Rare" limited edition “Tallis” model is essentially the "Beckett" with a cap toe. The Details: - Black Calf - 8000 Last - Original Box, care instructions, shoe bags - Size: 10E (UK) * Please note that these are not marked in anyway with a Sub or Reject. Purchased from JL Madison Ave. The Shoes as the images reflect, have been worn once for about two hours. Please know your size in this maker, as ALL Sales are Final and that I am not accepting...
Stunning Split Toe Double Monks from EG The Details: Size: 10/10.5D Color: Chestnut Last: 606 Come with: Original Box, Polishing Matt and 2 Signature Bags These are not marked as subs or rejects and remain unworn Outersole measures: 12 1/4" x 4 1/8" $799.00 $649.00 Shipped Conus
Thanks for the mention @Razl
Stunning NWT - ISAIA Briefcase The Details: - Tan Color - Padded Shoulder strap - Padded Interior to accomodate a Laptop - A multitude of Interior pockets and pouches - ID Tag - Signature purple dustbag included Measurements (Approx) - Length 17" - Height 12" - Width 4" (expandable) - Handle Drop 5" *Please note that ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting Returns $1,199.00 $1,099.00 Shipped Conus
Timeless , New EG - Malvern Color: Black Last: 82 Size: 10 1/2 / 11D Come with: Soft cloth bags and box Shoe Trees are not included Approximate outersole measurements: 12 1/2" x 4 1/8" $800.00 $599.00 Shipped Conus
Curious - as i have no experience with the brand. Would anyone know whether this color reference is for Black or Navy? The Tag reads: 52005 / 00056 Thanks