or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

NIB - Summer Walk Water Repellent Suede Casual moccasin in unlined suede with a water-repellent finish and light coloured latex sole. Ideal summer footwear and super comfortable. Color is Sandstone Size: US 11 (44 Euro) Measurements (Approx) Length: 12" Width: 4 1/4" *Please know you size in this maker and check measurements carefully, as ALL Sales are FINAL and note that i am not accepting returns. $499.00 Shipped Conus
Thanks for the mentions Razl. Open to offers fella's
Classic "Galway Boot" from the Masters at Edward Green The Details Size: 10E Last: 82 Color: Midnight Blue Antique/Navy Suede These come with the original box, spare laces, shoe bags and polishing mat. These are not subs or rejects - first grade shoes $1100.00 Shipped Conus
oop_82 Hacked someone's account, wanted a discount and paypal direct to Malaysia (on multiple items). gisdgnjdsuigd8-0 No payment
John Lobb’s "Rare" 2014 limited edition “St. Crepin” model is an adelaide cap toe with three rows of stitching throughout. A three eyelet design adds to the triple theme. The Details: - Black Calf - Original Box, care instructions, shoe bags and Tree's - Size: 10E (UK) - 7000 Last +$1,800 retail Please know your size in this maker, as ALL Sales are Final and that I am not accepting Returns $1,099.00 $999.00Shipped Conus
NEW IN BOX - Stunning John Lobb Belt Color: Dark Brown Model: Kendal Buckle: Satin Nickel Size: 110cm (44" from edge of buckle) Width: 32mm Please check measurements carefully, as ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting Returns $400.00 $349.00 Shipped Conus
Men's blue Loro Piana reversible jacket with mock neck, long sleeves, rib knit trim, dual pockets at sides, tonal stitching throughout and zip closure at front. Stunning light Blue color, with Storm System (Rain and Wind Protection). Condition: Very Good / Gently worn - very Light wear throughout. Measurements: Chest 48”, Shoulder 20”, Length 28.5“, Sleeve 36“ Fabric Content: 100% Reindeer Leather Please check measurements carefully, as ALL Sales are Final and that i am...
+100. I Sold a pair of NIB Lobbs and a month later the POS made a claim (item not received). I pay the extra for restricted delivery, insurance etc. They turned him down - as I had proof of delivery
Measures (approx) 11" H x 15 3/4" L x 3 1/2" W (expandable to just over 4").
Stunning piece, hand made briefcase by Northampton shoe maker - Edward Green. The briefcase has two gussets and can hold a number of accessories such as pens, cell phone etc. The briefcase also features a slip pouch on the rear side to accomodate papers . Sleek construction for the organized professional. Top handle. Flap, buckle closure. Inside slip compartment. Inside slip pockets. Measures (approx) 11" H x 15 3/4" L x 3 1/2" W (expandable to just over 4"). A few...