or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Gorgeous NWT Loro Piana Mens Dress Shirt Tagged Size - 18 1/2 - 46 Button Down Collar Chest Pocket - Barrel Cuffs Chest measures: 25 1/4" and Sleeves (from edge of shoulder seam) 26 1/4" $229.00 Shipped Conus Please note that all Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting Returns CESARE ATTOLINI Barrel cuffs Spread collar Mother of Pearl buttons Hand-sewn buttonholes 100% Fine Cotton Made in Italy ~ Please check measurements to ensure proper fit ~ Tag Size: 17 | 43 Neck...
MEN'S TROUSERS by ISAIA Slim Fit Model: Dynamic Comfort Zip fly; split curtain waist Side Adjuster Tabs split-notched rear waist 98% Lambswool 2% Elasten Flat Front Unhemmed for your Tailor to finish Made in Italy ~ Please check measurements to ensure proper fit ~ Tag Size: 56 IT (~38 US) Waist (flat with waist aligned, unstretched): 38" [+2"] Rise (crotch seam to top of waist): 10.5" Inseam (crotch seam to hem): 36" Please check measurements carefully, as ALL Sales are...
Buttery soft 100% Cashmere Scarf from the KING of Cashmere, Brunello Cucinelli. Gray with Orange detail Measures: 62" x 9.5" $249.00 Shipped Conus Please note that ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting Returns
New with Box Loro Piana Casual - "my sneaker walk" Size 44 (UK 10 / US 11) Crafted in Italy from soft technical fabric with suede trim. Wear these weekend essentials with your favourite denim or smarten them up with a sweater and navy chinos. $300.00 Shipped Conus *Please know your size in this maker, as ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting returns.
Stunning very gently used Loro Piana padded Jacket The (many details). Size: Large Color: Navy Storm System treated - rain and wind protection 100% Baby Cashmere Down filled lining Fully lined Detachable Beaver Fur Collar Detachable throat latch Sleeve ribbing to keep out the cold RiRi hardware Suede Trim detail at pockets Pockets are flap as well as side hand warmer The measurements: Shoulders: Seam to seam 20" Sleeves: from Shoulder seam to edge of cuff: 26" Length:...
Pretty close IMHO
Unused John Lobb Shoe Trees Sizes 9E $115.00 Shipped Conus
I find it a little on the roomier side (width).
They feel slightly wider to me (I always wear an E).
Gorgeous New with Tags KITON Dress Shirt The Details: - Mother of Pearl Buttons - Barrel Cuffs - Lot's of Handwork - Button Down Collar Measurements (approx) - as this is untagged - Chest: 23 1/2" - Sleeves: 37" - Shoulders: 20" - Waist: 21 1/2" Please know your size in this maker as ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting Returns $265.00 Shipped Conus