or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

I was fortunate enough to pick up two of these Shirts and they are as good as anything else in my wardrobe. Beautiful fabrics and fit.
Even better when you claim back VAT!
I made out with two pair. In speaking with Chris and Hercules, they have a fairly significant Inventory that they will be re-loading as there is a delay in the closure/refurb at Jermyn Street. I made it in at 12:15 (on my way to the Airport) and there were probably 40 people in line. Some clearance Shoes were going for GBP 145 Socks GBP 5 - 17 Belts GBP 60 Begg gear - GBP 30 +100 Trees GBP 15 (hit and miss and they were non EG) They need to get a system going - as...
Cheers. If I can finish work early enough I will stop by...My Hotel is by spitalfields
I just received this as well. I am in London - Flight departs at 3pm tomorrow.How long are the lines usually?..
New with Tags from Ralph Lauren Purple Label - +$4,000 Brown Henfield Aviator Jacket The Henfield aviator jacket is impeccably crafted in italy from supple burnished lambskin leather and designed with a cropped silhouette reminiscent of vintage bomber jackets. The Details: Concealed full-zip front Size XL Point collar with a hook-and-eye closure at the neck Long Sleeve with ribbed cuffs and hem Stitched shoulder epaulets Snapped flap pocket with side hand...
John Lobb Lopez Loafer The Details Size: 10E (UK) Last: 4395 Color: Dark Brown Museum Calf JL Yellow Box JL Signature Cloth Shoe Bags These are marked with an R - however I can see no discernible flaws. $900.00 $849.00 Shipped Conus JOHN LOBB - WOODCOTE The Austerity Brogue is a timeless classic & wardrobe staple The Details: Size: 10E (UK) Last: 8000 Color: Blue Lord Calf (a very rich deep color) JL Yellow Box Box JL Shoe Trees JL Signature Cloth Shoe Bags Spare...
CHAMBORD II BOOT A sturdy but sophisticated seven eyelet Derby boot. The Chambord II Boot features a hand-sewn apron and toe seam. The Details: Size: 10E (UK) Last: 8695 Color: Dark Brown Suede Sole: October Original Box JL Care Instructions JL Signature Cloth Shoe Bags Spare pair of JL Laces These are first grade Shoes (and are not marked with an R or S) purchased from a Flagship Store The current retail on these in now $1,750.00 (before Taxes) *Please note that SALES...
+10. Can't understand why some stuff just doesn't sell. Those Galways are a steal ( & folks still creaming their trousers over $1500 MTO's)...just sayin'.
Spoo Mrs E wants to know the Euro sizing on the Lanvin. Could you check shoulder to edge of armpit Pit to pit and waist? Tx