or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

Stunning very gently used Loro Piana padded Jacket The (many details). Size: Large Color: Navy Storm System treated - rain and wind protection 100% Baby Cashmere Down filled lining Fully lined Detachable Beaver Fur Collar Detachable throat latch Sleeve ribbing to keep out the cold RiRi hardware Suede Trim detail at pockets Pockets are flap as well as side hand warmer The measurements: Shoulders: Seam to seam 20" Sleeves: from Shoulder seam to edge of cuff: 26" Length:...
Pretty close IMHO
Unused John Lobb Shoe Trees Sizes 9E $115.00 Shipped Conus
I find it a little on the roomier side (width).
They feel slightly wider to me (I always wear an E).
Gorgeous New with Tags KITON Dress Shirt The Details: - Mother of Pearl Buttons - Barrel Cuffs - Lot's of Handwork - Button Down Collar Measurements (approx) - as this is untagged - Chest: 23 1/2" - Sleeves: 37" - Shoulders: 20" - Waist: 21 1/2" Please know your size in this maker as ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting Returns $265.00 Shipped Conus
Stunning New In Box "St James II" by G&G The Details: Size: 10 1/2E Color: Vintage Oak Last: TG 73 Shoe Trees Polishing Matt Shoe Bags Spare Laces Please know your size in this maker as ALL Sales are FINAL and that I am not accepting Returns $859.00 Shipped Conus
Rare - Edward Green Nevis Boot Size: 9.5F Color: Dark Oak Leather: Willow Last: 606 Box: Yes Polishing Matt: Yes Measure Approx: 12 1/4" x 4 1/2" *These are marked as rejects, however there are no obvious flaws Please know your size in this maker - as ALL Sales are Final and that I am not accepting returns. $895.00 Shipped Conus
Very gently worn JL Limited Edition St Crepin Monkstrap The Details: Color: Dark Brown Misty Calf Size: 10.5UK Tree's: Yes, Lasted Tree's are included Bags: Yes, Signature JL Bags are included Last: 7000 Style: Wholecut Double Monk Approximate Outersole Measurements: 12 1/2" x 4 1/4" $615.00 Shipped Conus
The Barneys store at the Leesburg Outlet Mall has a good selection of Isaia Suits and SC's ( recent) at respectively $1199 and $999 - with and additional 30% kicker for Easter. Sizes ran 38 up to 54 ( even a coupl of rare L's). There was also an awesome solid Gray Kiton Suit in size 54 for about $1700.