or Connect

Posts by earthdragon

I've had this discussion with both EG and Lobb / they both refuse to use Royal Mail, which would be the most economical ( and incidentally, I have never been charged duty or fees via this method).UPS would not leave my last order from the UK ( 2 pair of Shoes) unless I paid COD for the Phuking clearance fees....I wish Malford had more Shoes , as out of 5 or six shipments from him, I have never had additional charges and he is super reasonable on shipping.
Can't wait to see this....
14'. Wife would divorce and then shallow grave me:
And I found the perfect accessory for Vicuña... http://www.ebay.com/itm/80-000-KITON-ALLIGATOR-Golf-Bag-/291184719272?pt=US_Golf_Bags&hash=item43cbf635a8
FARK. My size.... Trades? My Range only has 15K on it. Make a nice beater for you Spoo....
LOROOOOO P ?
That makes two of us.....
NWOT JACKET by ISAIA My tailor removed the tags when sewing on the Buttons. I have not worn this. The Details: Patch pockets Base "S" line Non working sleeve buttons 50% Wool, 5% Cashmere and 45% Cotton Quarter lining 2 button front, dual rear vent Hand made in Italy TAG SIZE: 54 IT (42/44 US) Chest: (pit to pit unstretched): 22 1/2" Sleeves: (shoulder seam to edge of cuff): 25 1/4" Shoulder Width (shoulder seam to shoulder seam, at the widest point): 19...
D Width.