or Connect

Posts by coffeequeen

I agonized whether to take advantage of Acrimony's GV custom order, but ultimately decided against pulling the trigger. Now already have self-doubts. For my own future reference, has anyone ever seen or experienced the white cotton herringbone fabric with the colored flecks throughout? Would it have been well worth the $204? thanks for any info re the fabric.
my apology if someone already posted this, but there is a warehouse sale at gitman vintage online.
Count me as a big fan of Left Field. Quality is superb and customer service has been fine. Christian, any estimate for when the indigo hoodies will be ready? thanks!
Sale on select brands at Inventory: http://store.inventorymagazine.com/collections/sale Anyone know if Four Horsemen will soon have sale or further reductions?
any one know if unionmade will be having a sale soon? if so, what type of discounts might one expect?
any one know if unionmade will be having a sale soon? if so, what type of discounts might one expect?
I understand Left Field NYC had a Black Friday sale, but unfortunately I missed it. Does anyone know if they normally have a year-end sale? thanks.
also interested in whether Unionmade will have a seasonal sale, and whether Mohawk General will have a sale too. does anyone know?
I see this term with a lot of the Carhartt--APC--Adam Kimmel collaboration chinos. However, I haven't been able to find a helpful description of exactly what characteristics this cotton twill material has. Does anyone know, or can anyone describe what it is like? thanks.
Has anyone actually seen the Gitman Vintage unconstructed blazer in person? If so, could you please share your impression of the cut, fabric, and color? South Willard appears to be the only website carrying it and I can't get a clear idea from their pictures. Thanks.