or Connect

Posts by mbrokerny

Does anyone know where I can get a shine for a pair of Shell boots, someone that specializes in Shell?
Mark McNairy Red Brick Soul saddle shoes. Brand new soles totally unworn Bench made in England by Sanders Goodyear Welt construction SIZE 8 US
APC New Standard Black unaltered and only worn a handful of times. Very good condition. SIZE 27 Washed Japanese stretch denim. 98% Cotton. 2% Polyurethane. Unisex jeans. Straight leg. Straight mid-rise. Five pockets, button fly. The first button is engraved "A.P.C. rue Madame près du Luxembourg". Black topstitching. 11.75 oz. Machine wash. Do not tumble dry
Thanks I'll stick with the calf!
Need some SF advice- Im getting a pair of black boots with commando soles, should I go for calfskin or chromexcel?
Wings + Horns X Adidas Stan Smith SOLD OUT ONLINE Size 8.5 BNIB FREE CONT US SHIPPING info grey authentic pebbled horween football leather rough-out co-branded heel tab hand-stitched raw-edged heel seam perforated '+' stripes white pebbled sole tonal laces extra set of white and tonal laces
Thanks for the update.I actually just returned the Marled sweatshirt. The quality and material was great, but the neck opening was just too big and it made it look very feminine. It would have been the perfect sweatshirt had the opening been a bit smaller.I was charged $5 for a return label fee, is that something new?
Tried on a few sport coats today and the sizing is way different from the other CM sport coats I own from previous seasons. Sales guy told me they changed their model and not everything is shorter and slimmer. Anyone have similar experience? Sucks because old CM fit me great off the rack.
Flawless, are these brand new?
You guys are terrible influences