or Connect

Posts by Kei-bon

San Diego Fashion Valley has a men's section. Don't know if they carry these suits tho'.
Quote: Originally Posted by knittieguy They don't seem to do that anymore. That's sad. That discounting system was the whole point of FB. the thrill of finding something that had made it to third markdown, or to "charity"!
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton I had meatloaf for the first time in probably 25 years at FCI family meal about a month ago. It was great. There must be something in the air. I haven't eaten meatloaf since I was a kid. Two weeks ago, I was suddenly inspired to make one. Very standard recipe. It was delicious both warm and, next day, cold.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt They look like Borrelli to me. [sigh] They would be ...
Quote: Originally Posted by jcriswel I love the roll on those button down collars. I haven't seen a roll that good since the sixties. Where did you get those shirts? +1.
Thanks. Yeah, I couldn't believe my luck. But I spent about 20 minutes wandering around, debating whether to buy a more expensive, less versatile pair, before I found the special AE sale rack with my PAs.
Just wanted to use my first post to say thanks for the thread. Went to the local Rack today and picked up a pair of Park Aves and a pair of beef-roll loafers--exactly what I was hoping to find!