or Connect

Posts by Kei-bon

Quote: Originally Posted by sartort AB got to within eyesight of TF and chickened out and didn't go in. ... but i thought a whole posse was headed over there?
The suspense!
^I think someone on another thread identified this as Michael Bastian ... edit: out-typed
Quote: sure it is. do you work there? No! connected in no way.
isn't it at least possible that someone in the TF store is following this discussion?
this year, i'm trying a recipe from the Nov. issue of Saveur: a cranberry relish with orange peel, jalapeno, spices, and port. You quickly roast the cranberries first. i cut the sugar in half.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuro Buta no kakuni with mochi Yum. a lower-key T-day than in past years. Usually roast a whole turkey: braised turkey thighs fruit and bread stuffing (although i guess now its "dressing") squash and turnip casserole broccoli raab cranberry and jalapeno relish parker-house rolls a triple-creme cheese from Mt Tam ("from the redwood forests ...") Three Philosophers Belgian-style ale from NY state ("... to the...
Glenrothes single Speyside. With dinner, Otokoyama sake, from Hokkaido; really nice.
saw her cabaret show, oh, about 16 or 17 years ago. she gave it her all; really entertaining.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaplan Who makes a nice OTR, non BD shirt with a soft collar? Preferably with a slimmish fit, a medium spread collar and barrel cuffs. this is exactly what I want. I'm thinking of going to mytailor. If I might tag a question onto this thread: is it possible/advisable to ask for an unfused interlining?