or Connect

Posts by Kei-bon

Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Lazy man's sprezzatura. very good.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Catmere? Meerkat?
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik To get a slim-fit Brooks, you'll have to get non-iron fabric. although this is generally true, BB does sell solid light blue and grey stripe slim fit oxfords in NON-non-iron. oops. Dandy beat me to it. note however that solid white does not seem to be available. i don't think all candy-stripe colors are available, either.
i love shopping in Japan, where the clothes fit me; where the stores are well stocked; where they're overstaffed with polite clerks who know what they're doing and are helpful but not pushy; where they can hem pants in-store, properly, in half an hour. [grumble, grumble, sigh]
Interesting; thank you. I guess nothing is ever purely a matter of taste, is it.
was there any sort of "subject to availability" condition on the sale price?
may i suggest an edit? Quote: Originally Posted by yachtie What are you besmokin' ? but a question, too: does 2- or 3-button play into this at all, or is it, as people often say, purely a matter of taste?
nigorizake
Quote: Originally Posted by james_timothy where's the facepalm pic when you need it...
i think the issue is less "whose sleeves are skinnier?" than "on whom do skinny sleeves look better?"