or Connect

Posts by Kei-bon

Alter, i once lived in the same area. have you visited any of the distilleries in Higashi-Nada-ku? i used to go on the weekends for lunch with a flight of sakes. really fun. also, i know a GREAT sake shop near Rokkomichi.
American Tuna brand, carried by my local Whole Foods.
the tip jar that really puzzles me is the one in my local SELF-SERVE fro-yo.
the first tag looks like, as you guessed, a dry-cleaner's tag, with the date on one side and the customer's name on the other. the content label says: wool: 40 rayon: 40 nylon: 10 polyester: 10
Stone Brewing Co. Smoked Porter. yum.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday I suspect that SF 2022 will talk of the ultra high button stance/gorge combo the same way SF 2009 speaks of low gorges. agreed. i doubt it will even take that long.
you're supposed to wedge it between the faucet and the bowl of the sink so it sprays continuously, muffling any unpleasant noise you make. i think i read that in Madame Dariaux.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria The good news? My competitive profile apparently has been approved. Viewed 440 times vs. your 1892...remarkable considering my late start. OK, that's genuinely funny. "Glade" sent it over the top for me.
"BD collar" and "french cuffs" guy?
ditto