or Connect

Posts by malcb33

I just picked up the 5. Super excited, not normally into the lighter colors but I really like this piece!Benes- I'm assuming you grabbed the 6? If it doesn't work out for you, please hit me up! I would have got the 6 myself but it was sold out. I'm between 5 and 6 for sizing but I would have preferred the extra room. Hopefully the 5 works out though.....
Beautiful heavyweight cardigan from Ute Ploier AW12. Incredible piece of knitwear from the now-defunct label. Warm brown colour with hints of lighter brown and grey, one button closure, heavy weight but breathable and incredibly soft yarn, feels like wearing a blanket coat. Same cardigan as the legendary Dinero fit, just the brown version. Stock and SP pic also show the grey version as well, true color shown on the hanger pic. Ute Ploier is an Austrian designer, studied...
Beautiful heavyweight cardigan from Ute Ploier AW12. Incredible piece of knitwear from the now-defunct label. Warm brown colour with hints of lighter brown and grey, one button closure, heavy weight but breathable and incredibly soft yarn, feels like wearing a blanket coat. Same cardigan as the legendary Dinero fit, just the brown version. Stock and SP pic also show the grey version as well, true color shown on the hanger pic. Ute Ploier is an Austrian designer, studied...
Nice job there with the Juncus! Is that the Media scarf? If so what's your thoughts on it?
I think it comes down to where you live, what you will get the most wear out of, your body type (Ijevan is more boxy I'm guessing) and what holes you have in your current wardrobe. A cardigan and mid-weight jacket have different uses. Both are great pieces though.
Some wear, but lots of life left in these. Suede body, full leather lined, raw hide laces and leather toe cap. Fit like a CP but wider. Here's what W+H has to say about them: Crafted in Italy with high attention to detail, the minimalist design features a premium calf leather upper, padded calf leather inner lining, leather toe cap, and heavy military inspired stitch-work throughout. • black/black • leather low-top sneakers • leather laces and leather toe cap accents •...
IMO the sweater looks worse because of the pose and way it's been worn here. It is a touch bigger than it needs to be, but it can definitely taken in or worn differently to pull off the oversized look. The way the piece is bunched at the waist makes it look very unflattering, where it wouldn't be so bad if it was pulled down further to show the length of the garment. Also the way it bunches on the watch also doesn't work for me either. Just my 2c....... I just bought the...
Oh, they exist. They're just as rare as a hen's tooth to find unfortunately, especially in a 6 or 7.
I love the color of that Plain jacket (Moss?). Really wish I could find some pant in that colorway. One would think Moss might have made a come back in the current Weeds collection....
Located in Canada and I'd like to stick to around $250 or less but open to suggestions outside of that too