or Connect

Posts by malcb33

Thanks for the links JWW, I hadn't seen those. I'm not fussy if it's a hidden or buttoned placket more the colorway I'm after, so either the Botanical or Garden will work for me.
Has anyone seen this shirt offered anywhere else? Specifically in size 6
I'm moving my Icebreaker Legacy Trench. It's only been worn a few times and is in excellent condition. Retailed for $450, 100% Merino wool with a super nice feel and texture to it. Here's IB has to sat about it, Icebreaker backs the soft, breathable merino wool in its Men's Legacy Trench Jacket with a wind-resistant laminate to offer ultimate comfort on cold days on city streets. You get this comfort and protection along with sophisticated, cosmopolitan design lines that...
I'm moving my Icebreaker Legacy Trench. It's only been worn a few times and is in excellent condition. Retailed for $450, 100% Merino wool with a super nice feel and texture to it. Here's IB has to sat about it, Icebreaker backs the soft, breathable merino wool in its Men's Legacy Trench Jacket with a wind-resistant laminate to offer ultimate comfort on cold days on city streets. You get this comfort and protection along with sophisticated, cosmopolitan design lines that...
Anyone know the release date or any other info on these?
Up for grabs is my Stephan Schneider Hairs Cardigan from the Frozen Waves Collection F/W 2011. I absolutely love this thing, but I've got to move it because I know it's to small for me. This thing is a size 4 (but fits more like a 5) which will fit a 38/40 or medium/ slim large and is made from a blend of 50% mohair, 30% nylon & 10% wool. It's super soft, drapes beautifully and has a warm but breathable feel when wearing it. The colours are a mix of greys, blues, and some...
I have them and like them a lot. I'm a fairly standard 34" waist and I got a 48 in these. The fit is great through the thigh and leg but I have to do the belt up tight (actually past where it should be). The material is fairly substantial but breaths well too.
Up for grabs is my pair of almost new Raf Velcro's high tops in black leather. They are a size 42/9 and use the same Margom soles as CP Achilles and fit the same. They are basically brand new and only worn a few times. They look and smell new, but have a tiny bit of very light heel drag if you look closely. These should be suitable for someone who has a wider size US 9/ 9.5 or a narrow/ medium width US 10, but please refer to your CP Achilles size if you are...
Much appreciated!
Sorry for the newb question, but I was wondering if someone could help me with sizing help? I'm looking at getting these and don't know how they fit. I'm a 43 in MMM GATS and years ago I was a 10.5 in Nikes