or Connect

Posts by malcb33

Stephan Schneider's ultimate layered piece. Size 6 or US Large in a rich brown color with cream contrast hood and internal layer. Winter weight, thick felted wool (97/ 3% nylon) extremely soft and comfortable and can be worn a number of different ways. Pit to pit = 23" BOC = 27.5" Sleeve = 26.25" I'm also open to trades or trades + cash for black derbys or Stephan Schneider, Peir Wu, Lemaire, Helmut Lang and Jil Sander pieces as well
The iconic Alpaca Jacket from Stephan Schneider. This version is made from a thick but soft moleskin fabric with the removable wool knit scarf. Although this version is lighter than the full wool version, it is still pretty warm and works really by itself for a early spring/ fall jacket and can be easily layered in colder weather. Size 5, which is good for a drapey medium fit. I just bought this on the forums and like it a lot, but it's a little to small so it doesn't...
This one IMO. Does that LAM have grey or navy undertones? Either way that shirt will be a nice contrast but work well with the secondary colors in the knit.
I think #3
Dayton Service Boot in Charcoal Exactly like the W+H collaboration boot except with the wet weather sole. These boots fit a US10/ EU43 perfectly. The boot have only been worn a handful of times, so in good condition save a few minor scrapes. Here's what Dayton has to say about them, Whether you're tearing through rugged, mountainous terrain or strolling through your local neighbourhood - you're going to want a comfortable, stylish fit that's as unique as you. Other...
Super comfy as well! They're a little different for sure but I really like mine.
Just bought these on another forum but they didn't work out unfortunately. Asking $200 for this pair of guidi calf leather devoa derbies. Condition is 7.5-8 out of 10, some wear on the heals and soles. They've been kept very clean, and have an super comfortable memory foam insole. They're a true 43 with the insole, but much larger without. Interested in trading for Schneider, Peir Wu or Lemaire pieces in large or a pair of black derbys to fit a 43.
I got the olive one, but I did think long and hard about the navy version too. @lonermatt - did you ask about the royal mail shpping option as well? I find it pretty good.
I have the Tunic shirt in transit. Hoping to have it in the next few days...
Weird, I'm definitely on the SP mailing list but didn't get anything on pre-orders....