or Connect

Posts by malcb33

Yeah, you're right my mistake....but that reply definitely comes across as rude. Maybe you should take your own advice and look at the two jackets closer. You'll notice that the details on the two jackets are different.
The main difference is 3 layer Gore-tex vs Gore-tex Windstopper. Windstopper is still a nice fabric in its own right, it isn't fully waterproof and is a cheaper fabric.
Can anyone help me with the sizing on the Free Flyknits? I want to order a pair of the black/ grey/ white's but I would like to confirm the sizing first. For reference I'm a 43 in MMM gats. Would I be a 10 or 10.5 in these?
Your 100% right on this on Suyi. Not only is facing material on the AV products sometimes quite different to the mainline, but prototyping time after time to make sure things fit and function perfectly is most definitely considered R&D.
Size large. Only worn a few times and could probably pass as new. This top has an really nice graphite grey cold dyed look to it with side seams which twist around the mid-section and arms. Looks darker IRL than in the pictures. Will provide actual pictures on request. Chest: 21.65" Shoulder: 17.7" Length: 30.7" $100 $90 + shipping and PP fees
Thanks for the info djt00 So would you guess S/30" M/32" L./34"? I hate not being able to try these on (living in NA) and not being able to return them either, makes buying from COS a gamble.
@djt00 & @ChaoX How did you fine the tech pants fit? I'm a regular 34" pant which puts me in the middle of a medium/ large. Any advice on how you find the sizing?
I thought this was extremely well done.... http://blog.arcteryx.com/global-growth-prompts-rebrand
Does anyone have any feedback on the technical jersey trousers? They look really interesting but I can't really tell what the fabric is like. Obviously it's a jersey knit, but how thick is it, are they matte or do they have a sheen?
Just wondering if you guys could help me with sizing of the Raf velcro high's. I've heard a few comments saying they fit big and you should size down and other say TTS. Are they a similar situation to the CP Achilles? I'm a true 43 but have a E width foot and wear a 43 in Achilles, any ideas on what size I'd be in Raf Velcro's?