or Connect

Posts by malcb33

I'm selling my Arc'teryx Veilance Anion vest. It's been worn twice and is in great condition. It's a size large in black and fits slim large throughout the body and shoulders. Anion Vest is a hybrid combination that extends the warmth giving properties of MAPP Merino wool into a trim fitting vest with utilitarian undertones that’s perfect for layering, with integrated stretch nylon panels. These panels accomplish multiple functions, enhancing the wool face with diverse...
Uniqlo and Lemaire collection is better than expected, but it's majorly disappointing to see how limited it's going to be. I've been really looking forward to this release so I guess I'll try to get in early with my plea. Is anyone is kind enough to proxy for me from NYC? I'd love to get my hands on a few of the limited pieces!
Wow, even better than I expected. Lots of really well done pieces, although the materials won't be close to his mainline quality which might be a little disappointing. Did anyone see a release date anywhere?
I would need at least a 3 or 4 unfortunately.......... Old Lemaire peice are amazing though
This is very cool. If this was a bigger size, it would be mine!
Has anyone heard anything from Lian about his plans for derbys? I spoke to him a while ago and he mentioned working on a last for this Fall/ Winter, but I haven't heard anything since. Any whispers about this....? Maybe I'll get back in touch and see what he says
Light weight, like a t-shirt
STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Merino coat Body (84% wool 16% nylon), liner (100% wool). Heavy warm coat that can handle a hard winter Made in Belgium Could pass as new, worn twice Size 6 The coat is black, the pit to pit is 23.4in and the shoulder width is 19.6in. The lining adds some thickness so I'd say it's best for a 42. Typical SS size 6 Asking $750 + shipping OBO I'm also open to trades or trades + cash for black derbys or Stephan Schneider, Lemaire, or Raf pieces as well
Just one eye in LA is having there annual warehouse sale very soon. Items will be up to 80% off. If anyone is planning on going and is kind enough to proxy please Pm me.
Didn't one of the early media releases mention something about Heattech coats?