Posts by malcb33

Lemaire wool baseball neckline Shirt Jacket This is one of my favorite Lemaire pieces I own, but it's time to partways as it never fit me right, no matter how badly I want it to work. My loss is your gain as you wont find this for sale again as its from an older Christophe Lemaire season which Lemaire gained a lot of popularity from. Lemaire is known for amazing materials, thoughtful and functional details and perfect silhouettes and this shirt is exactly that. Made from...
March 2nd in the Toronto stores acorrding to their twitter feed. Disappointing as I had a proxy for this weekend but not for the release date.
Brand new Lemaire heavy canvas cotton gabardine pants Lemaire is known for amazing materials, thoughtful and functional details and perfect silhouettes and these pants are no exception. Made from a heavy canvas fabric which gives them a very dense and crispy feel. These pants form well once worn with a loose top block and sharp taper below the knee. The pants follow the popular silhouette Lemaire was famous for and are very versatile as they can be worn casually or work...
Ah I see, we are talking about two different pieces. The piece I was meaning was the short sleeve Milano sweater (@$29.99). Did you happen to catch those?
Were the Milano sweaters more like a heavy t-shirt or light sweater? That's the piece I'm most interested in this time around, but it looks like a t-shirt in the look book pics but is listed as a sweater, so it had me wondering. What were you thoughts on it @JilSlander ?
Any Torontonian's checking out the UU collection in the next few days? If so any chance someone could proxy a few pieces in Canada please?
From what you described Barena (sized up) MHL staff jacket, Arpenteur Villefranche jacket or maybe a Robert Geller Richard jacket might be your best options.
shot you a PM
I thought I remembered reading they are generally -1 from your normal size. No?
Are you thinking of @sinnedk http://www.styleforum.net/t/480786/proxy-service-san-francisco-conus-international