or Connect

Posts by malcb33

While not part of the standard SF wardrobe, I believe short sleeve shirts if done well can look great. This is heavily dependent on the cut, material and desired look so I can see why many people can't pull it off. @AcebBaron- what type of look are you aiming for? Do you have any particular inspiration here?
The one pleats I have are the brown tweed ones from SP. I don't think the material is exactly the same but the close up picture looked very similar. If they don't work, give me a shout for sure!
Were those the ones on Ebay? I looked at to if so, but decided the material was to similar to the one pleats I already have. I was also thinking I might need a size up so I passed.
The waist is TTS. The rest of the pant is relaxed (depending on the model) but you would have to alter the waist if you size down.
Boot and jacket are dope Toasty! Nice job man
I don't know if SuperBoBo's suggestions are really going to work with your current SLP look, so you might have to either suck it up or look towards another aesthetic
I'm actually having my cobbler do the opposite and put a commando sole on my Ann D's. Rather than fill the gap I'm sure a better long term (and probably more comfortable) option would be to have the whole sole replaced with a Vibram wedge sole. The Vibram version looks pretty darn close to the original Ann D sole.
That looks more like the new version of the Rock coat to me This looks more like the Conversation (new Merino)
They're two pages back........ Did you ever bother to look?
I'm really looking forward to this release. I know the last collection had it's naysayers, but I think the summer collection is going to work better at Uniqlo's price points. I can already see a few pieces I want for sure! IMO it's never going to stack up against the Lemaire mainline pieces but seriously at a fifth of the price, can you really expect it too?