Posts by malcb33

The derbies look great @Spehmonkey , what are they?
Margaret Howell mainline (not MHL) black drill cotton shirt jacket with charcoal wool lining, size medium This is a really great, super versatile piece from an iconic designer. This shirt jacket has a wool liner so it can easily be worn over a t-shirt or button up for a great summer outerwear piece. - convertible camp collar - soft and substantial drill cotton outter - charcoal wool liner - inside breast pocket - two internal hip pockets which can be accessed from the...
I like the first two @gettoasty
Thanks for that. It doesn't show up using the app but on the website it does.
Any idea when this ends? I couldn't see any details on it......
I don't own a Bedford yet but have been keeping an eye on them as I'm in need of a casual work wear type jacket. From what I've seen the measurements do vary due to the material used but they seem fairly slim sized 22" ptp on an XL. Are there certain fabrics which are more boxy?
Interested
Elasticated pants and poplin tshirts are my go to Lemaire pieces. The summer weight poplin material he uses feels like silk.
Lemaire wool baseball neckline Shirt Jacket This is one of my favorite Lemaire pieces I own, but it's time to partways as it never fit me right, no matter how badly I want it to work. My loss is your gain as you wont find this for sale again as its from an older Christophe Lemaire season which Lemaire gained a lot of popularity from. Lemaire is known for amazing materials, thoughtful and functional details and perfect silhouettes and this shirt is exactly that. Made from...
March 2nd in the Toronto stores acorrding to their twitter feed. Disappointing as I had a proxy for this weekend but not for the release date.