or Connect

Posts by malcb33

I've used this technique before with good success with knit pieces. Not sure how it would work with felted type materials
Not sure, as I've only tried mine on. I'd rather trade mine for the next size up, than wash and dry it hoping it will stretch out.
IMO they fit about one size big. For example my 48 fits like a true large.
I know this is a long shot, but i thought I'd throw it out there. Does anyone have a size 50 LS wool t-shirt from FW14, that they would be willing to trade for a size 48? I have a black, 48 and would like to size up.
Just received this Junya Watanabe X Comme De Garcons jacket, but it doesn't fit right, so I'm looking to move it. The jacket doesn't look worn at all, but I didn't receive the tags. It still looks and smells new however. Made in Japan and has incredible details and excellent craftsmanship as always with Junya pieces. The body is made from a heavy waxed cotton but has wool sections and details throughout the jacket. Great weight for Spring and Fall. The hood can be...
Boiled wool will be awesome, but please don't go with black. I love the design but I have so many dark pieces in my wardrobe I couldn't justify another......
The dove wool looks amazing!