or Connect

Posts by Chien

I'm looking to get a pair of boots, preferably black, slim, about 5-6" high and of cause, good quality. I have about a $450 budget, and was looking at white's semi dress in CXL black. The only thing nagging me at the back of my head, is that I'm worried that the jeans i wear are rather slim with a 18-19cm hem and they wont go well with the White's SD as i believe they look rather clunky? I'm already planning for the NO celastic toe box version, its suppose to lower the...
Hi. Im looking for a new wallet, and this 2 pretty much catch my eyes. http://www.goodleather.co.jp/item/wa...BLACKLESS.html http://www.goodleather.co.jp/item/wallet/LC-WINGS.html I know they look identical, so wondering any of you guys, after seeing the pictures, or came across them first hand, care to explain to me what the difference between the 2 that commands a difference of 3000 yen ? Even the measurements of it is the same. hmmm
can u give the thighs measurement for the MIJ in size 27 and size 28 please? thanks.
Question, are there free shipping for international orders?
birkenstock.
Quote: Originally Posted by ineffable A lot of online stores have huge sales after christmas. They don't have the upkeep costs of a typical b&m store they can afford to just firesale anything they're allowed to. Online stores connected to b&m stores usually do not have these kinds of sales, although some might (but usually what you'll see is the stuff no one wants.. which can sometimes end up being nice, but usually it's more of the "well, it was a good...
is the promotion code still working? it looks like the price when they email me after the order is confirmed is still the same..
i still cant find another books that is designed like the pic i posted without the destressing, just pure natural leather that gonna age beautifully... What is this style called? like for example, there are desert boots, motorcycle boots, equastrian boots.. etc etc.
Are thin soles a indication of poor quality or something?? Can anyone tell me what to take note for quality?
i took a look at their webby, cant find any design that is similiar to the pic i posted, minus the distressing of cause...