or Connect

Posts by Chien

looking for pair of black plain toe boots in cordovan still... anyone knows where i can get? Alternatively I'm looking at the http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens_cap_toe_boot_shell_cordovan_black_shell/pvc-ald-mxs-4065_ald_m_cap_toe_boot_shell_cordovan.html since its the closest to a PTB that i can find. But a quick question, with no speedhooks, and just all eyelets, can i use the "tie around the ankle" method for the shoe laces ?
anyone own a pair of these? http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=L96002&season=sale&gender=men&group=shoes&des=L96&cat=&seasProdID=55I Im trying to look for a pair of sleek/slim, lowprofile toebox pair of boots thats doesnt have a high shaft and came across this, any comments on the construction of Shoto boots, and how is the sizing like if i wear a 8D in Alden's Barrie last? Or any recommendations for other pair of boots thats is...
need some help on sizing, if im a 8D in barrie last, what size will i be in the grant and plaza last?
oh, forgot to mention, i will prefer if its not of trubulance last... abit too wide for my liking. thanks though
im still looking for a pair of black PTB boots in shell.. a headsup if anyone know wheres i can get one in 8D
i read it once a year ago when everybody was having long wait issues. But a year later, im thinking things are stabilized and there wont be such issues. Unless... within the year, more things came up with dayton?
hmmm.. im not a local, guess i will try my luck,and try to get them to send picures of boots before sending it out or something.. besides that, the long 1 year was due to the overwhelming response during the discount period yes?
hahaha.. why not? is it the wait or something else i should know?
hey guys, planning to order one. If im a 8D in Alden's barrie last, what size should i be going for? or i should just go through the tedious way of measuring my feet and filling up the form they gave me. Btw, what are the special requests that can be done? i read thru, one of them i found was ... not having the dayton stamp, anything else?
oh , am i too late for the seconds list? im a 8D in barrie.