or Connect

Posts by toothsomesound

less volatile and perhaps a bit more market ready than fw14 and ss14. same wheelhouse though. into it. fun to see him in a sterling ruby shirt and shorts at the end.
I think fw14 was better but I like it too
I think most of the looks in that hackerman collection are pretty gross. there are some nice things but mostly it's like hackeramn for russel brand / johnny depp
beautiful. both yanick looks, killin it. where you at haters.
I see Christopher Raeburn around in NYC a fair bit. I like his ideas and a bit of what he does but some of it just seems slightly off to me in a way that's hard to put my finger on. Maybe I just don't like the styling or something?
bumping this five star poast
Yeah that's probably about right. You could maybe find for slightly less but unlikely. Could easily be more.
the current umit one is one of the more convincing long designer ones I've seen lately. might still run into the color problem though. I think there have been nice damir ones in past seasons, not sure about current.
hermes garbage? he's still the women's creative director and that stuff is incredibly beautiful. I don't think that work informs his namesake collection per se though certainly it has his signature. I don't think he's trying to juggle that many things at all. you can trace a lot of references but the looks are, to me, very coherent. it sounds like he' s just not your cup of tea. he's not an extremely exaggerated or radical designer. he does subtle things that I think are...
only directly from them now unless it's past season dead stock. they stopped wholesale last season are direct to consumer now.