or Connect

Posts by toothsomesound

tailors don't give a shit about your numbers. they don't work that way. you need to pin it exactly where you want and say "here". that's really the only way. also I doubt you can tell the different between 7.25 and 7.
code is PRIVATE30 was posted in sales alert thread. pocket sweaters are big this season, not sure where you guys are looking or getting measurements...
got an open container violation last summer, did nothing about it, ignored all court summons etc...after missing multiple court dates etc finally called in August to deal with it and it had already been dismissed. they don't/can't actually care about something so small
www.mnknit.com my co-worker found this incredible website the other day. I'd like to share it with all of you here. Please click the Home button and turn up your volume.
they're the exact same fabric. somewhere someone bungled the fabric contents.
good lord. who kopped that one. will pay more. lol.
had started writing out the first part of this this morning and then was like ah fuck it. well said.
redacted to not make sweetjesus feel bad. hope you like your cap man. peacoats are super nice this season, as is the shirt jacket in the matching fabric. need one for myself...
hoodies fit slim and I'd say small, size up one unless you went a high armhole super fitted look which I think is kinda gross but I know a lot of you guys are still stuck in 2007.. bombers fit big, and you can safely size down here if you want a slim/regular fit. Intended fit is oversized. i'd go tts.
reedo, best cheap option that's not black timbs is classic black blundstone chelseas. this is what most people in nyc wear. only issue is that they're not insulated so when it gets really cold you need to wear thermals/double socks or heat tech otherwise your feet feel wet even though they're super waterproof. they're great though.