or Connect

Posts by limousine

item is located in melbourne, australia postage within australia is free. pm for international postage quotes -- TOJ peacoat condition: 9.5/10, excellent composition: wool melton size: 46, small colour: navy price: $340 measurements: shoulder: 17.5" pit: 19.5" sleeve out seam: 24.5" back length: 31"
I'm looking for an olive Barbour Ashby jacket in small. New or used, but preferably in good condition. PM me if you're keen on selling. Cheers
I'm looking for an olive Barbour Ashby jacket in small. New or used, but preferably in good condition. PM me if you're keen on selling. Cheers
Is there a shop that stocks the Ashby in XS and that will ship to Australia? I've been looking for a little while now and most stores won't ship to Australia due to the cost of postage. Any help would be much appreciated
Hi, can anyone offer advice re this Boy's Washed Chino Blazer? FYI, I usually wear XS in jackets and my shoulder measurement is around 16.5"
I bought a pair of Sander's Judes from AFPOS a few months ago and I can't fault their service. Use the no VAT discount code that can be found on their website to save yourself a bit more. I can't comment on the width seeing as I have no problems there, but in terms of length they fit true.
prices have been reduced
Filippa K have, or at least used to offer, skinny ties that are quite long. They are a bit expensive but IMO well made
I've got one of their cardigans. It fits my shoulders ok, but it billows out in the chest massively. Who'd of thought it be this hard to find well fitting knitwear
They're 3 months old and I wear them maybe 3 times a week. The rough spot has only developed in the past week so hopefully your talcum powder suggestion works out